This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Any chance of Porto and Zenit being in the same group?
    Nope both pot 1, can be in R16 though

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Any chance of Porto and Zenit being in the same group?
      I don't think so, since they'll both be in Pot 1.

Comment

Taremi in his first training with Porto

https://twitter.com/fcporto/status/1...166295042?s=21

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...295042/photo/1

already in training with new teammates

Great that he only missed the first few days of pre season and no major friendlies.

Comment

Love the thread title. It’s been many years since we have had a player in a top European club. I believe our last player was Karimi in Bayern Munich in 2005-2007. No one else really played in a top gun club I believe? Not sure if we can count Zenit as one though [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              Shambool slaughter time Yalla who’s first
              Maybe a good time to start a "Shambool&tit sacrifice and slaughter" thread?
              All wishes and sacrifices in one thread..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CElvgaqH4tO/

LOL Rio Ave :P

-------------

I wonder if Rio Ave are going to sign other players from Iran after Taremi great performances? I think they are qualifying rounds of EL, but I don't see them getting out with the defense they have unfortunately. :|

Comment

Definitely getting the shirt now he has Mehdi on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    https://www.instagram.com/p/CElvgaqH4tO/

LOL Rio Ave :P

-------------

I wonder if Rio Ave are going to sign other players from Iran after Taremi great performances? I think they are qualifying rounds of EL, but I don't see them getting out with the defense they have unfortunately. :|
                    Someone in rio ave is smoking good stuff and getting creative..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1300820187340566534

Portos official taremi promo vid.

Dont think ive ever seen such a sick unveiling for an iranian player. When iranian flag was overlayed with the Dragao

This is the meaning of "eftekhar" and flying iranian flag high and in a positive light abroad.

When non-iranian friends of mine become aware of iran because of guys like Azmoun performing in CL and Taremi becoming top scorer in portugal, instead of usual made up political agendas, that to me is one of the most satisfying feelings. I hope they absolutely kill the CL this term.
                      My thoughts exactly. I've become so used to seeing the Iranian flag superimposed next to a nuclear reactor, a radioactive sign, Khamenei, or US/Israeli flag with a missile in between them. My brain almost couldn't process that it was actually being used in a POSITIVE way this time! What a feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        when are the numbers out?
                        Looks like he’s getting number 9 & probably Mehdi as his name on back of shirt..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Looks like he’s getting number 9 & probably Mehdi as his name on back of shirt..!?
                          Is the number out officially?

Comment

I’m so pleased for Taremi and people. At last we have a player that when he states he has top teams offers, he’s telling the truth! So many just create black market for themselves.

We have now had good level of success with Iranian players in all top leagues in Europe; Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Netherland, Spain and Portugal.
                            Although players in England, the premier league has somehow eluded us. Even our Tough Ando had tough time.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

CQ must be so proud! What a mentor. Look at what his legacy/advice/mentoring continues to do for our players and our football. A true legend and hero.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                CQ must be so proud! What a mentor. Look at what his legacy/advice/mentoring continues to do for our players and our football. A true legend and hero.
                                Agreed, one and only. There will not be another doing so much for Iranian football.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X