Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take the AVE train system if you decide to travel in spain. ive done that for the past few trips ive taken there, and i'll be doing it this summer. if i remember quickly there is a link from portugal to spain, and the AVE is extremely quick in terms of transit time.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
      Driving gets costly cause of rental cost plus gas is super expensive there. Also parking is a nightmare almost everywhere. Finally make sure you know how to drive stick shift. Fine w me but that's all they had in Germany last time I was there.

Flying on the cheap and train hopping are more cost effective.
      yea i much prefer stick shift personally but wifey may have hard time with it in case i need her to drive a bit ...!? i love the freedom from planning and scheduling that Driving trips provide and how i can experience soo much more of a region by driving through it rather than making stops only at popular spots along the way and the nightmare of adhering to exact timings of departure and arrivals that kills the whole idea of vacations for me often..! besides its 4 of us in the family so flights isnt really more affordable than drive out and along the way stop anywhere feels nice for however long feels appropriate or leave a congested area lacking affordable hotels by driving out of it an hour or so ..!! it worked out for me great out in the usa always barring a few scares during busy Holliday weekends where all the hotels were booked up and had to drive hours to the next hotel arriving in wee hours of morning..!!

I drove all over the Central to Northern parts of Germany, during WC06 with even a day pit-stop Amsterdam, nearly saw every city along the way besides going to iran and usa games. but that was with my nephew so there were couple of nights where we couldnt find any lodging anywhere and had to tough it out sleeping in back of the rental station wagon on an air mattress ... can't do that shit with my wife and girls ..!

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      very much fantasy stuff still but a spain/portugal roadtrip from feasibility standpoint is definitely doable. From seville to porto is like a 6hr drive, quite scenic too. We can go together if you want
      yea .... but if i decide to splurge on a family EU trip then it will have to be next year after this Covid bs is all over and travel prices have come back down to earth a bit..! i love the beach and the ocean ... so when available i always drive nice n slow taking our time right along the coastline so that'll likely double up the driving hours ....!! but get to see many more sweet ass destinations along the way.... ideally i'd start from Barcelona and hit out to Porto .... but that is a long 22+hours of just the driving part and probably over budget..?

im generally a price conscience spender but when it comes to travel, i already assume im gonna get fked along the way as a tourist so i dont fight it too much .... imo two things that kill all the joy out of a vacation is being overly $tingy or having to plan and time your stay too closely..!!

Comment

Honestly, if you have the time (not in a rush) and the money (also parking patience and expertise) you'll have a blast driving around. To your point you'll get to see all local attractions snd discover new ones on your own time. Makes me jealous even thinking about it! 😏 Wish the next WC was in Europe rather than shi*tty Qatar (no offense!).

Comment

Tottenham rumored to pay the 60mio buy out for Taremi....now that's what I call a nice rumor!

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...c-porto-decide

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Mehdi is not a fan of Chelsea.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/ch...27f8b45d6.html

Comment

Sorry but nobody is paying 60 million for Taremi. Porto would probably sell even at 15-20 million so no reason to bother with 60 million

28 year olds don’t sell for that high unless they’re world class names

Comment

Didn’t this rumour just start from comments from his dad? Nothing to them.

Comment

I'm in Porto right now Great city.

Comment

Just a reminder that Chelsea only lost one match and only conceded 4 goals in this year’s UCL. Mehdi’s stunner was the most memorable part of these stats. And he did it as a sub!

Comment

Just got my mehdi jersey. Cost me 30 CAD through dhgate. Thought to share with you guys. Quality is Ok.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        I'm in Porto right now Great city.
                        pics?

Comment

^ I am on the moon, eating moon dogs. Pics will be posted by NOTSO soon. :-)
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                            ^ I am on the moon, eating moon dogs. Pics will be posted by NOTSO soon. :-)
                            Koka shall we post our Ski trip pictures in Abadan here??

Comment

^ no please I am married & battered every day. Please spare my life .... J/K.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

^^^ in order to keep me quite you have to send me the link to watch your movie for free High quality version too! That would keep my mouth shut hahaha jkin.

Comment

Working...
                                X