This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Anybody read an interest from Tottenham, ready to spend 60m eur for Taremi? Read it on Iranian sites quoting abola..
    ^^ Yea i've read it and Its BS. they claim that their source is https://www.ojogo.pt/pesquisa.html?q=taremi <-- i searched on their website and couldn't find anything on it.

Regarding the 60 mill - This is the only thing i found

"Mehdi's situation at FC Porto is good. He had a good year and, God willing, will continue his process. At the moment there is no official proposal from other clubs. He has a three-year contract with FC Porto and club is not easily satisfied ", explained Alireza Taremi. In fact, and according to what our newspaper found, someone would have to hit or come very close to the termination clause, set at 60 million euros, for the best Porto scorer in 2020/21 to be able to leave the Dragon.
    btw someone please tell mehdi taremi's dad to stop spreading rumors

Comment

Koka Buashe!!! bayad ye khodi neshoon bedeh diye lol

The whole thing is so hilarious [emoji1787] [emoji23]
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Koka Buashe!!! bayad ye khodi neshoon bedeh diye lol

The whole thing is so hilarious [emoji1787] [emoji23]
        koka in Mr Alireza Taremi dare ye tane rumor protaghalana micherkhooneh kokam hamaro bafteh

Comment

We have to remember that Porto is a "sell club" and that they will try to make profit with Mehdi. Since Mehdi is already 28 years old, Porto would still be able to get a decent transfer fee this summer and next summer.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi's new FULL interview: enjoy

https://youtu.be/UVyl_EUxy90
            Last edited by webmaster; 05-28-2021, 05:10 AM.
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Levy doesn’t spend that kind of money on a player who is older than 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
                We have to remember that Porto is a "sell club" and that they will try to make profit with Mehdi. Since Mehdi is already 28 years old, Porto would still be able to get a decent transfer fee this summer and next summer.
                Not always man, Marega was there for quite sometime, scored lots of goals with them and they could probably cash on his last year or before but they didn't.

Comment

There is a profile of player they cash out on. Its typically U25, often developed in their own academy, etc.

There are exceptions when a very good offer arises / Team is in financial trouble...( like EU20 mil for 30 year old CB Felipe from Atletico Madrid).

But we can see with otavio extending contracting, pepe, marchesin, uribe all being 30+, sergio being 28 that this is the core/experienced contingent of their team with taremi. Around that they will add those younger guys with higher resale values. Its quite a smart setup and IMO superior to say what monaco or lille do in france, where they have an entire team of youngsters always, which in some years are crap and nearly get relegated and in other years reach maturity at the same time and suddenly win the league. The aftermath of that is usually a gutting of the entire team but Europe's big boys and suddenly they have to replace like 6 starting xi players and cannot maintain any consistency from season to season.

In porto's case, even the losses of so many amazing players over the years, while it certainly has affected their teams technical quality very recently (this has more to do with not having money bc of Uefa restrictions on them that have been lifted now), it has not affected their ability to get results on the big stage and maintain their high status in domestic and european comps, bc a strong core of players is still always present.

Corona (Who I think will leave this summer), Diaz, Vieira, Evanilson, Leite, Pepe coming from Brazil, are currently part of that high resale group that Porto have. Keep in mind they just made another EU15 mil bc PSG took up CDM Danilo's permanent option following a strong loan season, so besides corona (who can probably fetch them 20 mil at least) I doubt they will sell anybody.

Comment

^ good points. But isn’t Pepe Portuguese?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      ^ good points. But isn’t Pepe Portuguese?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      The original CB Pepe is Portuguese but was born in Brazil. The new winger Pepe joining this summer is Brazilian.

Comment

I would love to visit Porto some day

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          I would love to visit Porto some day
                          It's truly one the best cities in Europe for tourists. Very walkable, picturesque (especially the north side), cheap, great food scene, by the ocean, and much more.

You can get a good feel of the city in 3-4 days, so makes a good pairing with another Iberian city if you want to make a week out of it.

Comment

before COVID i was saving for a coast-line driving trip from Barcelona to Rome or vice versa ..! now im more tempted to make it a Spain/Portugal 2-3 week or so driving trip along the coast..!!?

just waiting on Sardar's transfer to Sevilla so i can find a best time to possibly catch both our strikers in action in their respective home stadiums in the process...that would make it a truly great adventure..!!

anyone done much driving trips in EU .... i love me those plan on the go , long driving trips ..!! how realistic/ expensive is above plans anyways...?

Comment

Driving gets costly cause of rental cost plus gas is super expensive there. Also parking is a nightmare almost everywhere. Finally make sure you know how to drive stick shift. Fine w me but that's all they had in Germany last time I was there.

Flying on the cheap and train hopping are more cost effective.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                before COVID i was saving for a coast-line driving trip from Barcelona to Rome or vice versa ..! now im more tempted to make it a Spain/Portugal 2-3 week or so driving trip along the coast..!!?
                                just waiting on Sardar's transfer to Sevilla so i can find a best time to possibly catch both our strikers in action in their respective home stadiums in the process...that would make it a truly great adventure..!!
                                anyone done much driving trips in EU .... i love me those plan on the go , long driving trips ..!! how realistic/ expensive is above plans anyways...?
                                very much fantasy stuff still but a spain/portugal roadtrip from feasibility standpoint is definitely doable. From seville to porto is like a 6hr drive, quite scenic too. We can go together if you want

Comment

Working...
                                X