This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    They will for sure sign another forward.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    They have already done! Cant though remember his name but if I'm not totally mistaking, it was an young Brazilian?

Comment

Even though I think this secure Taremi's spot even more, I really like Marega and it's pity that he's leaving. He seems a very nice and humble person and doing good with Mehdi and they really seem to like each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        They have already done! Cant though remember his name but if I'm not totally mistaking, it was an young Brazilian?
        Pepe?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          Even though I think this secure Taremi's spot even more, I really like Marega and it's pity that he's leaving. He seems a very nice and humble person and doing good with Mehdi and they really seem to like each other.
          Same. In the beginning I didn't understand why Marega was starting ahead of Taremi, but the guy has a tremendous work rate and always does the hard work. He has great physique, can hold the ball and create chances for team mates. This makes him a great partner for Taremi and I think he will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Same. In the beginning I didn't understand why Marega was starting ahead of Taremi, but the guy has a tremendous work rate and always does the hard work. He has great physique, can hold the ball and create chances for team mates. This makes him a great partner for Taremi and I think he will be missed.
            He has valuable qualities but i never felt like he and Mehdi had good synergy. It mostly felt like Mehdi was trying to make some of his movements based on what Marega would decide to do not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              From what I've seen on social media, most Porto fans seem happy that he is gone.

Comment

Marega is 30 years old, so he's probably trying to capitalize on one more big contract before retirement. Nooshe joonesh. Let him enjoy that money.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Marega is 30 years old, so he's probably trying to capitalize on one more big contract before retirement. Nooshe joonesh. Let him enjoy that money.
                  No blaming him there. Many of our players (as well as other internationals) cash out in Arab leagues as well.

Comment

Porto fans don't want marega to play any more and instead Toni to start. One was saying he needs his legs to tire out the Arab league defenders. lol
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I was looking at some stats and I think Taremi is the first Porto player since Jackson Martinez (2012/13) to score 20 goals in their first season.

Comment

A win by Sporting against Boavista tomorrow will clinch their championship. The only way Porto could still win the Liga Nos championship is for Spoting to Lose two of their remaining three matches and tie one and Porto needs to win all three. That is a highly unlikely scenario. A Porto tie vs relegation-bound Farense later today will also clinch it for Sporting. Hopefully that won't happen and Porto will win with Mehdi scoring so that Sporting is forced to do it on their own.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Mehdi is starting. Match starts in 1 hour.

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Any links?
                              Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Early PK for Porto after a hand ball. Mehdi takes the PK, and scores! Nicely taken.

1-0 for Porto.

Comment

Working...
                                X