This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Actually hes at 10 assists in the league alone (13 in all comps), its just that some sites dont count drawed penalties as assists. As example transfermarkt does, which in my opinion is also right.
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.za/mehd...spieler/307058
    I didnt know that! I agree it should be counted.
    Porto starting well!
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

they showed Conceicao standing in the loge above the stands, watching the game., and he still looked pissed of!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

what a goal Martinez! great header assist by Taremi!!
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Great assist by Mehdi, nice finish by Toni. I like him more than Marega already.

Comment

Taremi is killing it, what a work in the defence.. he stopped an attack by running all the way down to his own cornerflag.. he will end Bahrain and Iraq with this form. Glad now the games didnt get postponed
            still sad they didnt change the venue though
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

hes such a beast defensively. And a huge gas tank. Can do a full field sprint to track back and help his mids, physical capacity to make strong tackles, then has the stamina to still not be tired, pick the correct pass, and sprint again to other side of field to get in a scoring position

Comment

lool 1-1 freekick. soo poor goalkeeping.. wow it was almost in the middle of the goal.. a gift from the goalkeeper on the first real shot on goal from Familicao
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Gruic didnt jump in the wall or that goal wouldnt have happened.

1-1

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Damn as soon as I got a feed they conceded the fk ..!
                    Number 6 in the wall woulda jumped ball woulda been blocked out ..!
                    No sure you can can blame marchasin much ...!? If it was Amir though he woulda punch that weakAss shitt right back to the sender

Comment

There is some average players in this Porto side. What’s Grujic doing being scared of a football too, Marchesin spent about a couple of minutes setting his wall up for nothing ( I don’t think it was a foul in the first place though).
                      They need to work on their own set pieces too, too many corners and free kicks played short when they should cross the ball in first time. The height advantage is with them so do better with the crosses.

Comment

that was not foul. He kicked the ball away while the two players were running into each other. No foul there. But there you are these decisions are dubious.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This referee likes the sound of his own whistle.

Comment

Taremi draws a PK. He got kicked squarely in his balls. Lol.

Taremi to take the PK.

Comment

The guy kicked him up the ass, poor Mehdi. Lovely well taken penalty, where would Porto be without him.

Comment

Great job Taremi. All you hear is Taremi this Taremi that. Loving it.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X