Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looked nervous, but the execution and the penalty was extremely superb. Not even Neuer or Courtois would get a hand on this penalty shot..

Comment

Toni! They win

Comment

GOOLLLLLL TONI MARTINEZZZZZ

Comment

Wowwwwwww what a goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jesssss
            Tony martinez gets the winner with a sexy header...

they pulled these 3 points outa their koon

Comment

Oh shit VAR check

Comment

Disallowed.

Comment

Shoot overruled with offside call

Comment

VAR rules off their goal. Still 1-1
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Damn. There goes their already slim chance at the title

Comment

The annoying part of VAR is that it has so far been against pretty much all teams us,Iranians cheer for. Be it TM, our legionnaires teams etc

Comment

Well now it is extremely difficult. Not impossible but sporting basically have to lose 2 games which could happen. Especially against Benfica.

Comment

Toni challenging both Mehdi and Marega for starting position.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Fight between SC and the ref and he gets a red card. The ref really screwed them tonight. Not that he was a lot of help to the team, but he won't be on the bench next game.
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Toni challenging both Mehdi and Marega for starting position.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                hardly mehdi. His driving runs and dribbles were one of their key sources of danger in those last 30 mins. hence he was kept on even long after marega, sergio subs.

Toni needs to start with mehdi right now, marega just isnt doing enough besides usually physical play

Comment

Working...
                                X