Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they’re nearing a deal with West Ham for Felipe Anderson as a playmaker. Should be good for Taremi to have someone less selfish on the team

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Lots of changes at Porto, including their PK taker (“Chip me Bro” Telles). This can only be good news for Taremi, as he will be moved up in the ranks quickly to fill the voids.
      I saw Mehdi actually lining up to take that PK but jackass snatched the ball back from Mehdi to line up that failed attempt..!
      Was so happy He got stiffed by our man

I’m fairly certain Taremi will be official PK taker after that wankers exit...!

Comment

Telkens leaving is a massive loss for Porto in my opinion. Unless they someone lined up as a replacement via transfer or from their youth set up, it's gonna be a big loss to them and its not necessarily a good thing for Taremi. The guys getting quite a bit of stick for being the penalty taker and theres no guarantee that Taremi is next in line for penalties.
        Apparently there's talks of Danny Rose being a replacement for telles and to me, that's a big downgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
          Telkens leaving is a massive loss for Porto in my opinion. Unless they someone lined up as a replacement via transfer or from their youth set up, it's gonna be a big loss to them and its not necessarily a good thing for Taremi. The guys getting quite a bit of stick for being the penalty taker and theres no guarantee that Taremi is next in line for penalties.
          Apparently there's talks of Danny Rose being a replacement for telles and to me, that's a big downgrade.
          the replacement is already at the club, maybe they will bring in somebody to compete with him.

A really insane physical talent. His speed and power is very impressive. Most porto fans are ok with sale of telles. He has one year on contract and they need the money. 20 mil EU is too good an offer to turn down for somebody in the last year of their contract who already had their head turned.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            the replacement is already at the club, maybe they will bring in somebody to compete with him.

A really insane physical talent. His speed and power is very impressive. Most porto fans are ok with sale of telles. He has one year on contract and they need the money. 20 mil EU is too good an offer to turn down for somebody in the last year of their contract who already had their head turned.
            Fair enough, I wasn't aware of him but that makes more sense to me now as I genuinely though man utd were robbing them by buy telles for so little but thanks for clearing it up [emoji1360]

Comment

Telles has gone to United , deal was £13.6 million.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54425891

Comment

Porto just signed the one who fired a missile on their goalie last weekend haahhaah.
                https://twitter.com/fcporto/status/1...150796805?s=21

Comment

man u got such a steal for telles. imo he’s a top 5 left back

Comment

He'll be another ageing piece of crap they struggle to offload in 12 months time. A penalty-taking leftback who can't defend, he'll get found out.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      He'll be another ageing piece of crap they struggle to offload in 12 months time. A penalty-taking leftback who can't defend, he'll get found out.
                      have you even watched him play? he is way too good for the liga nos.

Comment

Agar Luke Shaw ke az nazare tasmimgiri va taktiki hichi balad nist mitone defaae chape United baashe, Telles ham mitoone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Looks like the Felipe Anderson deal will happen , could work out to be a great loan move. He doesn’t want to be at West Ham and this is apparent, if they can get the player who played well with Lazio then this will be a top move.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54430954

Comment

They're after Jesse Lingard now. I might send them a video of me doing a couple of kick ups and secure a contract too, wouldn't mind a little run-out in the Champions League.

Comment

They're after Jesse Lingard now. I might send them a video of me doing a couple of kick ups and secure a contract too, wouldn't mind a little run-out in the Champions League.
                              But how good is your goal celebration.

Comment

felipe anderson is an excellent signing. West ham is where players go to die so I dont judge him much for that. In lazio he was outstanding.

They have some great wing options now, Dias of CQ's colombia, Tecatito, Felipe Anderson, Otavio.

They just confirmed signing of malang Sarr from chelsea on loan . He is one of the hottest CB talents coming out of france. A great pickup who could partner pepe really nicely.

Only question is CDM. They lost danilo who is their captain to PSG. Youngster mamadou loum could take his spot, also colombias uribe can move slightly deeper and they alter their system a bit. Their are rumors they will sign ex atletico madrid Assuncao from surprise package familicao who finished 6th or something last season following promotion. He is only 20 and a potentially excellent CDM.

Comment

Working...
                                X