X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      Who noticed Abedz messing with Selles's mind before the PK? Chip me bro, chip me, you're a big player, come on Chip me! and the great save .
      Ha ha ha really ..! freaking awesome ... makes me love him even more ... so Boss .... like his pop..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I wouldnt call it clueless style. In a game like this randomly down by multiple goals on counter vs defensive line that is super super deep you dont have much other option.

Their playing style in general is super modern, fast, on the ground stuff as evidenced by previous matches. Todays game was very out of control and that happens sometimes.
        When teams park the bus, indeed it makes sense to go round them and use crosses. But to me it turned into a clueless and repetitive strategy as time after time Maritimo brilliantly defused them, so why not mix it more by short one to one and then the burst into the box, which Taremi tried few times, even pointing to the ground he wanted the ball to be played to!
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          When teams park the bus, indeed it makes sense to go round them and use crosses. But to me it turned into a clueless and repetitive strategy as time after time Maritimo brilliantly defused them, so why not mix it more by short one to one and then the burst into the box, which Taremi tried few times, even pointing to the ground he wanted the ball to be played to!
          when you have only been with a team for a few weeks, esp as a forward your teammates do not fully trust you or read your movements, know where you want ball. This is normal and will take a few weeks to iron out.

Comment

Porto deserved that loss...selfish team of players who are just there to transfer to a big team so everyone is trying to pad their stats. So many bad shots at random when there were better options. Telles is an @ hole...anytime Taremi was in good position he didnt pass. Why is he even taking the PK ? Should be one of the strikers...he wants to stat pad so his transfer to ManUtd happens

Sadly a team like Rio who played for Taremi was better...they knew how to play with him. Porto coach really needs to get this together and build a team. Otherwise this random way of playing isnt gonna go far in CL.

Who the hell were the attackers anyway??..anytime u saw Taremi, there were like 5 others there trying to score. It was a disaster. But i love Taremi, he's so smart...he noticed that and changed his game...he started standing in areas he knew he would get the rebounds cuz all the idiots were crowding one area.

Comment

Danilo Pereira is leaving Porto for PSG according to french medias

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Danilo Pereira is leaving Porto for PSG according to french medias
                Would be hell of a loss for Porto loosing their Captain!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  Porto deserved that loss...selfish team of players who are just there to transfer to a big team so everyone is trying to pad their stats. So many bad shots at random when there were better options. Telles is an @ hole...anytime Taremi was in good position he didnt pass. Why is he even taking the PK ? Should be one of the strikers...he wants to stat pad so his transfer to ManUtd happens

Sadly a team like Rio who played for Taremi was better...they knew how to play with him. Porto coach really needs to get this together and build a team. Otherwise this random way of playing isnt gonna go far in CL.

Who the hell were the attackers anyway??..anytime u saw Taremi, there were like 5 others there trying to score. It was a disaster. But i love Taremi, he's so smart...he noticed that and changed his game...he started standing in areas he knew he would get the rebounds cuz all the idiots were crowding one area.
                  I got hate for saying Braga would've been a better fit for Taremi. Plus he could've still played Europa league and been the star player for Carvalhal.

That being said it's been what, 55 minutes of playing time for Taremi? Even at Rio Ave last year he was coming off the bench first game or two. He will come up and the team will start playing better soon

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    I got hate for saying Braga would've been a better fit for Taremi. Plus he could've still played Europa league and been the star player for Carvalhal.

That being said it's been what, 55 minutes of playing time for Taremi? Even at Rio Ave last year he was coming off the bench first game or two. He will come up and the team will start playing better soon
                    I hope you are right about this. It depends on how the Porto coach handles the lessons learned from the loss yesterday. I watched most of the second half and I agree with the general assessment on this forum that Porto players did not play like a team and they were more like eleven individuals except for Mehdi who was really unselfish and did not receive many passes. On the other side, Amir was absolutely phenomenal. He was in the zone and made us all proud.

Go Taremi!
                    Go Abedzadeh!

Comment

Telles to Man Utd agreed. Porto losing Telles and Danilo on the same day

Comment

I get the Porto coach not starting Taremi from the get go but he’s shown to be a must start going forward - not only was he able to draw a penalty after immediately coming on in the first game but then in the second game he was doing his classic pass and cuts in and around the box which is something no other player can master like he can - so many of his goals and good chances where he draws PKs come from that. I really hope for no more bench time for Taremi
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Toni Martinez signs!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Toni Martinez signs!
                            Isn't he playing the same position as Taremi?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              Isn't he playing the same position as Taremi?

he is replacing third choice CF Ze Luis who is leaving to china.

Comment

Lots of changes at Porto, including their PK taker (“Chip me Bro” Telles). This can only be good news for Taremi, as he will be moved up in the ranks quickly to fill the voids.

Comment

Working...
                                X