Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sofascore says assist by Corona, but pretty sure it was Taremi's. But streaming window was like 20px x 20 px, so not 100% sure

Comment

Amir's stock just went UP UP UP and he is going to start every game!

Comment

SofaScore gave Taremi a 7.1 rating, Marega 6.9 for comparison. Amir with an 8.5 (highest in the match)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
          Sofascore says assist by Otavio, but pretty sure it was Taremi's. But streaming window was like 20px x 20 px, so not 100% sure
          the shot by otavio was deflected. League will decide if it was on target or not officially (it was I am fairly sure).

Will end up counting as taremi assist.

Comment

Sofascore says assist by Corona, but pretty sure it was Taremi's. But streaming window was like 20px x 20 px, so not 100% sure
            100% Taremi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Based on this game, Porto’s clueless style of bombarding the opposition with crosses does not suit Taremi.
              You could see 95% of the times he was trying to play a short one-two into the box.
              Porto is not making the best of him.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Sorry, meant to say assist by Corona accoring to Sofascore...but the pass to Otavio was from Taremi, right?

Comment

Amir was a beast. Porto looked and played desperate from min 70 and on.

Also, was that a goal when they chipped over Amir and the Maritimo defender kicked it off halfway over the line?

Comment

Abedzadeh's save: https://twitter.com/SPORTTVPortugal/...74336821829633

The power of the penalty, this save is even better on repeated viewing

He had two other point blank reflex saves during that 20 minute period alone.

Phenomenal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                      Based on this game, Porto’s clueless style of bombarding the opposition with crosses does not suit Taremi.
                      You could see 95% of the times he was trying to play a short one-two into the box.
                      Porto is not making the best of him.
                      I wouldnt call it clueless style. In a game like this randomly down by multiple goals on counter vs defensive line that is super super deep you dont have much other option.

Their playing style in general is super modern, fast, on the ground stuff as evidenced by previous matches. Todays game was very out of control and that happens sometimes.

Comment

Amir was all over that shot that became Porto's 2nd goal
                        just took a deflection last second to put it above him on top corner of goal

MOM performance from Amir

Mehdi positioning was spotless throughout but his teammates seemingly only consider involving him as a last option... i think there is too much competition between players vying for attacking role and everyone of them but Mehdi is looking to do shitt on their own, instead of simple passing to the open man and general teamwork ..!
                        koon soosk cow better address that issue and must give Mehdi more prominent minutes based on todays good showing..!!

Comment

Who noticed Abedz messing with Selles's mind before the PK? Chip me bro, chip me, you're a big player, come on Chip me! and the great save I was very impressed by him. I'm not his biggest fan but he has surely improved A LOT and deserves his call up. He could potentially start one of our friendlies as well in Beiro's absence.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sorry, meant to say assist by Corona accoring to Sofascore...but the pass to Otavio was from Taremi, right?
                            No it was not not Mehdi!

Comment

Amir seems to have a big match personality, he did the same last season against the big teams and pulled off some amazing saves (I think it was Benfica last season he played a blinder)

Mehdi, hopefully with more game time will build up more of relationship with those players around him. More work on the training ground and they will start to know his game and play to his strengths.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X