Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no argument for he didnt hear so we can stop talking about that one lol.

There was enough time for him to back out of the shot (I think he was trying to lob GK who was off his line) but i think he just had a momentary lapse in judgement, ok to admit, and went for it. Whether that was just trying to kill some time, be a bit sheytoon, or whatever the case is it was naive to do that.

But its really hard to not argue the harshness of the decision. Esp when you consider the fact alex sandro on a yellow card committed 2 separate fouls to stop counter attacks, both of which were given as fouls and were clear yellow card offenses that were being given all night (like taremi's first yellow, but worse because he was stopping counters, not going for ball to start them) that suddenly ref didnt give. Cuadrado had similar situation.

The way juve players surrounded ref like vultures also made up his mind.

He will learn a harsh lesson from tonight though about controlling everything mentally in big moments (which is why we want our players to be on this stage, so they learn and when they come to WC for TM we do not look like an amateur side for the first 30 mins bc everybody is shitting their pants!). He is naturally a very cool so its weird to see him do something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      there is no argument for he didnt hear so we can stop talking about that one lol.
      There was enough time for him to back out of the shot (I think he was trying to lob GK who was off his line) but i think he just had a momentary lapse in judgement, ok to admit, and went for it. Whether that was just trying to kill some time, be a bit sheytoon, or whatever the case is it was naive to do that.
      But its really hard to not argue the harshness of the decision. Esp when you consider the fact alex sandro on a yellow card committed 2 separate fouls to stop counter attacks, both of which were given as fouls and were clear yellow card offenses that were being given all night (like taremi's first yellow, but worse because he was stopping counters, not going for ball to start them) that suddenly ref didnt give. Cuadrado had similar situation.
      The way juve players surrounded ref like vultures also made up his mind.
      He will learn a harsh lesson from tonight though about controlling everything mentally in big moments (which is why we want our players to be on this stage, so they learn and when they come to WC for TM we do not look like an amateur side for the first 30 mins bc everybody is shitting their pants!). He is naturally a very cool so its weird to see him do something like that.
      This is a very high level and high stakes situation, especially for our boy who was playing in IPL two years ago. Any person can lose their "cool" under enough pressure/stress. Heck, even Zidane lost his cool in the WC that arguably lost him and France the championship (though clearly under much higher pressure and a very different situation). Having said that, I agree it will be a useful lesson for him in the future (which hopefully he can impart on other young TM members in our upcoming WCQ matches).

Comment

I still can’t believe he went from Qatar to UCL QF in under 2 years. What a story

Comment

The hug from Conceicao showed us how FC Porto treat their players. Meti is one of their key players. He has grown passion and love for this club. The reason for his love for Porto is because they treat and training him well. It is evident he has learnt a lot more since he joined Porto. They also bestowed their trust on him so much that when he makes a mistake and fucks up he gets extremely upset and feels the remorse. No one is hated for a red card forever. After his first red card he was quickly forgiven and he moved on. They will forgive again and he will come out of this stronger. But Conceicao the man we are all growing to respect more and more believes in him and that's all that matters and that shows Meti is a spacial player. I hope when all the shit about sanctions ends and Iran is able to trade with the rest of the world freely we will see Conceicao in TM. He would also love it there working with a bunch of gheirati and passionate players and visa versa.
          What a roller coaster of a night for Taremi though! He was loved to bits until minute 54 then he was suddenly stoned until minute 115 when Oliviera scored again. He will be loved again. His penalty gave a huge boost to Porto. They started to believe they could do it and that belief became even stronger when Taremi was sent off. Maybe a blessing in disguise. Juve had already started to implement their game plan successfully and had found the hole. They had scored 5 minutes earlier. And who knows if Taremi had not been sent off and the team had not changed tactics they may have lost 3-1 or 4-1? But in any case it is all academic now. Porto is through and juve eliminated. Yeahhhhh
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

enjoyed the game yesterday, despite Kuipers his deceptive way of leading the game.
            Today logged in & enjoyed all your posts, comments, pictures shared of the game.

Taremi made a lot of Iranians happy yesterday, we should all be proud having a hamvatan in CL 1/4 finals ; Go Mehdi!

Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2020-2021

Dose he miss the next match 1/4 final, due red card he received?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

In the mean time Kuipers (the referee) is being butchered in the media for his performance. Even getting a rating as low as a 2 from L'Equipe.

Source: https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/kuipers-har...s-niet-in-orde

Comment

Every now and then the world has the pleasure of seeing a special player that may have one or two tweaks to put right. Taremi is respected and feared for his special ability, strength, pace, deadly precision, aerial combatant, optimising space.

He is sorrounded by caring and intelligent players and coaches, he will iron out those tweaks.

Problem is we are now so in love with Porto and him playing there, perhaps we wouldn’t want him to go to other higher leagues/teams?
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

What a game, I have no words for it, so much drama and intensity...

Comment

If a few years ago someone said that Taremi was in a team that made QF champions league before Azmoun, people would think you're crazy

Comment

In 3 games between the two...

Cristiano Ronaldo has never beaten Mehdi Taremi despite flopping for penalties/cards in all 3 games

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                          If a few years ago someone said that Taremi was in a team that made QF champions league before Azmoun, people would think you're crazy
                          thats mostly down to Sardar general hesitancy to leave his comfort zone in russia and challenge himself in a more competitive Eu league/club..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            What a game, I have no words for it, so much drama and intensity...
                            yea man, i regret not being able to finish watching and missing out on the most intense late hour or so..!!

not sure if anyone mentioned this but was anyone else besides me were highly disappointed and annoyed with Tecatito's (and as a result Manefa's) dog-shitt overall performance in yesterday's game..!? ffs how many fking times does this guy Chiesa has to run behind your line and beat your ass and score on you before you man the fk up and contain him..?? it aint like he is a slow nor incapable of doing so..!!
                            sure the obvious fall guy for that match may be Mehdi for the sudden rush of blood to head which ended with him getting red carded ...but before that incident he along with Marchesin were the standout Porto duo on the pitch and he did score early in last leg to set the tone for juve struggles in the last match and nearly scored last night before winning the All Important initial away goal/pk..!!

Comment

Originally posted by ParsaV View Post
                              In the mean time Kuipers (the referee) is being butchered in the media for his performance. Even getting a rating as low as a 2 from L'Equipe.

Source: https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/kuipers-har...s-niet-in-orde
                              i knew early on he could spell trouble for Porto .... cause he seemed awful whistle-happy on slightest of contacts and 50/50 challenges ... i knew too many Porto players are sure to get carded outa next round, considering their stuck-in, physical style of play combined with the typical italian teams theatrics..!! that wanker certainly got bullied by juve players into red carding Mehdi.... you could tell that initially he was just going to call a foul..!

Comment

Peghaame hambastegie Sergio Oliveria baraye Taremi:

"Sofremos todos juntos" (hame ba ham miranjim).

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13441060.html

Damesh garm, neshoon mide ke hambastegi dar in team moheme.

Behtarin chizi ke alan mitone pish biyaad ine ke Mehid rooze yekshanbeh dar lig yek amalkarde khoobi daashte baashe.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X