X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT 2-0
    Moral boosting win
    but they ran themselves to the ground achieving it

Mehdi, Marega and oliverio especially shoulda been subbed out and rested much earlier than that ..!! mehdi worked his socks off as usual playing a combination of attacker and DCM for them.. nice assist ... but overall still looked a small step behind the action on the pitch or woulda gotten a goal too..! fatigue is obviously to blame and being assigned with so much running off the ball ..!

lets hope they left enough in the tank to get them through the Juve challenge and into 1/4 FINALS of CL..!! 🙏

Comment

Comment

9 goals and 8 assists in 22 games (not all starts) in the league. Then he has won how many penalties as well - epitomises a team player.

34 games in all competitions ( once again many not started ) and he has 15 goals and 10 assists.

Comment

New banner just dropped. LET’S GO!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              9 goals and 8 assists in 22 games (not all starts) in the league. Then he has won how many penalties as well - epitomises a team player.

34 games in all competitions ( once again many not started ) and he has 15 goals and 10 assists.

If you look at his minute per goal + assist ratio it’s easily upper echleon in the top 4 leagues. CQ must be so proud of him

Comment

Pepe and Corona in doubt for Tuesday's match: "Pepe left with complaints related to the edema in the right leg he suffered previously. Tecatito Corona, in turn, contracted a hematoma in the right periorbital region resulting from a head shock".
                https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13427550.html

If Corona's injury is what I'm seeing on this image (hematoma without any underlying bony damage or concussion), it's not critical, and he should be back by the match (speaking from experience)

Comment

Comment

Taremi was flawless last night. Did everything right. Intelligent footballer.
                    If Diaz starts on Tuesday, you can go ahead and bet Porto will lose something like 2-0 or 3-0. This guy will not serve T, will not do much defensive work, will try to score and waste opportunities. Unless he is particularly told to watch out or else! I hope they win or at least score 2 goals on Tuesday.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      Taremi was flawless last night. Did everything right. Intelligent footballer.
                      If Diaz starts on Tuesday, you can go ahead and bet Porto will lose something like 2-0 or 3-0. This guy will not serve T, will not do much defensive work, will try to score and waste opportunities. Unless he is particularly told to watch out or else! I hope they win or at least score 2 goals on Tuesday.

Roozbeh jan, you're spot on regarding Diaz. When it comes to Mehdi, he's was good ofcourse, maybe we are little bit spoiled and used to see him score every game. However, I still think I can see some changes in his positioning as I mentioned earlier in the thread, he's way to far from the goal with attacks but it might be on SC order. And I also think that he feels some pressure as well since he has not scored on last 3-4 games and I think a goal will remove some pressure from his shoulders especially now that Sergio Oliviera scored his 10-th and is a goal ahead of him

Comment

Comment

Nice promo video featuring Mehdi

Comment

FC Porto started this Sunday to prepare the trip to Turin, to decide the passage to the quarter-finals of the Champions League, with Juventus, on Tuesday.

The clinical bulletin contains four names, but one of them registered an evolution in relation to the training carried out the day before the game with Gil Vicente. Mbemba went from treating tendonitis in his left knee to conditioning training, the same regime as goalkeeper Mbaye, in the final phase of recovery, to a serious injury suffered in early September.

On the other hand, Pepe and Corona, who were injured from Saturday's meeting, were not under the orders of Sérgio Conceição: treatment of edema in the right leg for the central; rest and treatment of the hematoma in the right periorbital region for the advanced.

The dragons will start training again at 10 am this Monday and Sérgio Conceição will make the preview at 12 noon. The trip to Italy is scheduled for 3:30 pm, with arrival scheduled for 6:00 pm from mainland Portugal.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13429277.html

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X