Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conceicao's son is like a fer fereh. he is so quick.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

15 mins to go + probably decent added chunk

2 goals needed...

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Conceicao's son is like a fer fereh. he is so quick.
        he looks like amir hossein feshangchi

Comment

min 88, its not likely to happen now. not enough quality in the final passes and dribbles

Comment

Marega has been excellent!!

Comment

Clueless attacks.

Comment

game over.

Comment

Sometimes it is so frustrating (more often than not) watching Porto.
                  The build up play was so slow - the ball had to get to the front three quicker , three big men up front - get the ball to them. If you are going to pass it around then make sure it is quick , you are against ten men , open up the space.
                  Otavio, Corona etc must be so frustrating to play with as a striker sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    The build up play was so slow - the ball had to get to the front three quicker , three big men up front - get the ball to them. If you are going to pass it around then make sure it is quick , you are against ten men , open up the space.
                    Agreed. At times, when they're behind, their team seems to panic. (I guess it all starts at the top with SC).

This is when they become super selfish, and start shooting from anywhere. When they do pass, it's a hopeless and aimless cross into the box for nobody in particular.

SC seems to be a decent coach, a players coach, but he doesn't seem to be a great tactician. Carvahal is a much better coach, IMO.

Comment

Game was over minute 28 when Braga scored their 3rd goal. Even if they had 2 players sent off they would be just defend with 8 men plus the keeper in the goal as they just did that in this game. With occasional counter. Then you have these play makers and midfielders whose main task is to control the game and prvide the strikers/finishers with goal scoring opportunities. I am afraid Porto's wingers and Mfielders want to score goals instead of providing the strikers. Tonight there were three strikers all three of them good finishers but were hardly served.
                      Shame. They could have won this game and gone to the final.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

imo their squad wasnt deep enough this season.
                        They were hampered by tight FFP sanctions for previous financial problems (which will now end this summer, so they have a bit more room to spend money) and made super cheap replacements.

Danilo Pereira went to PSG for 20 mil and was replaced by Grujic on loan. Grujic imo has really struggled to live up to expectations this season considering he was solid in Bundesliga for hertha for a couple years.

Alex telles who was a source of huge offensive input last season was replaced by zaidu, who is decent but switches off defensively way too much. Zaidu would have been a solid signing as a backup LB, not first choice guy. Now he is not only first choice but they dont even have a backup LB.

Besides that seems they are still missing a truly gifted CM like Moutinho or Neves, although sergio is kind of compensating with gheyrati play, he is technically not at their level at all.

At CB in previous years they had the likes of Eder militao (went to Real) and Felipe (a rock at the back at heart of Atletico madrid backline). Imagine a combo of those 2 to what they have now, pepe who although very solid on his day should not be playing every 3 days, and newcastle reject mbemba as their best options. I dont even mention mistake prone loanee Sarr or Diogo leite whose form went to total crap in recent months.

Im interested to see what changes they make to squad in off season. They are playing games every 3 days and more than anything seems their squad in long run was not able to handle it to achieve objectives.

Just hope they can summon all their strength for juve game...

Comment

Ye I agree with you on the squad depth , Telles has found it hard to cement a starting spot at United - I wonder if he would want to go back to Porto with Luke Shaw definitely first choice.

I have read though that Porto are in major money problems and have to pay 100 million euro debt by September.

https://maisfutebol.iol.pt/emprestim...al-de-setembro

Comment

Sérgio Conceição: "This game is not to be forgotten, it is to be remembered. We have to give an answer according to what our team is. There are still goals this year: the championship and continue in the Champions League. That is the answer we have to give "

Sérgio Conceição: "Sometimes they blame me for making late substitutions, I keep doing what I have to do, everything is designed according to what we have at our disposal. It is important to bow your head and see what we have done today. It is a game that is not to be forgotten. It is to remember. "

Pepe: "We are responsible for what happened in the first 25 minutes. It was horrible. Then we tried to honor what it is like to be at FC Porto, but it is not enough. We have to get stronger. We have to fight until the end and be more team"

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              The only reason is that there are bunch fo KHORE that are so horny and want to keep the ball as long as possible. Diaz, Cororna, Otavio, Serigo Oliviera and also Conceisa Junior.

Comment

sadly porto has too many selfish players, especially luiz diaz who is one of 3-4 players

Comment

Working...
                                X