Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it’s not much to worry about seeing other starters are getting rested and Taremi has been playing 90 mins constantly. I’m not gonna lie though my initial reaction was “I hope coach isn’t trying to punish him for missing the chance vs sporting” that would be petty AF and something I wouldn’t put passed SG unfortunately.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I guess it’s not much to worry about seeing other starters are getting rested and Taremi has been playing 90 mins constantly. I’m not gonna lie though my initial reaction was “I hope coach isn’t trying to punish him for missing the chance vs sporting” that would be petty AF and something I wouldn’t put passed SG unfortunately.
      I think you should actually put it past him. SC is a good coach and has a great relationship visibly with taremi, in press conferences, etc.

We need to move past this ridiculous conspiracies at some point. The only reason they were even in a title race still was taremi. The coach knows that, and so does everybody else. Look how SC and Oliviera were comforting him at full time.

and we all know that if taremi god forbid picked up an injury bc he has literally been playing and running his balls off every 3 days for months now, that we would all jump on SC for playing him and ruining his chances to finish juve in second leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        If that were the case, Marega would've been benched ages ago.

Comment

Already got scored on. Down 1-0.

Comment

Porto needed a goalless draw but that's gone. I think Mehdi will start second half.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I think you should actually put it past him. SC is a good coach and has a great relationship visibly with taremi, in press conferences, etc.

We need to move past this ridiculous conspiracies at some point. The only reason they were even in a title race still was taremi. The coach knows that, and so does everybody else. Look how SC and Oliviera were comforting him at full time.

and we all know that if taremi god forbid picked up an injury bc he has literally been playing and running his balls off every 3 days for months now, that we would all jump on SC for playing him and ruining his chances to finish juve in second leg.
              It’s not a conspiracy friend....I simply said I wouldn’t put it passed him, not that I’m willing to bet what that is - semantics are key here. His insertion of Taremi took too long maybe you forgot that but I didn’t. Now, taking that + adding his behavior and temperament into the mix is what makes me say I wouldn’t put it past him. Resting him does of course make sense though which is why I’m not actually worried.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Oh boy. Tough task for Mehdi as super sub

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  "Taremi and Ruiz in frantic struggle for goals"
                  And he scored (Ruiz)

Comment

omg 2-0, Luiz again.

Comment

Hopefully Mehdi will enter and have an hattrick.

Comment

No Mehdi, no party.

Comment

Conceicao still HASN'T LEARNT THAT MEHDI IS A BIG HELP IN THEIR DEFFENSE

Every time you take him out you get scored ! What an idiot

More goals to come with that DF line

Comment

damn what a terrible start.

I think SC made a mistake in resting the starters. He should have rested them over the weekend against Gil Vincente. Barring a terrible run of form from Sporting, Porto is effectively out of the league race. But they were very much able to win the cup. They should have gone full force in the cup.

Hopefully they can (with the help of Mehdi) turn this game around!
                            sigpic

Comment

lol Mehdi in!
                              sigpic

Comment

taremi in. so hopefully they can get 3 back

Comment

Working...
                                X