X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi a night of "no"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      No club an iranian has been at in recent times has treated our player with such love, adoration, and respect.
      Mehdi has shown his class, professionalism, and love for Porto and their fans since his arrival. His humble nature and pure heart conquer all. He has the magic that CQ had when he arrived in Iran. The love Mehdi gets from the fans is pure and well-deserved. It's such an amazing phenomenon that you love to see. And it could not have happened to a better person.

Comment

Dude the highlights were almost entirely Mehdi, our guy is killing it with Porto!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          the comments from their fans under man i love these guys

No club an iranian has been at in recent times has treated our player with such love, adoration, and respect.
          When you are the best, everybody loves you. Especially if you are humble towards the fans as well. Let's hope he stays stays best everywhere he goes!

Comment

BTW, I was able to watch a very high quality feed in English on the Persianleague.com live TV section. No ads/adware.

Comment

Passion

Mehdi Taremi, FC Porto striker, left a message on social media after the draw with Sporting, classic of the 21st match of the Liga NOS. The Iranian player, whose dismay, sitting on the pitch, was clearly visible after the final whistle, lamented the missed opportunities.

"I'm sorry, everyone. Today (Saturday), unfortunately, we didn't have any luck. Personally, I had opportunities to score goals, but unfortunately it didn't happen. We will fight until the end with the support of all our fans," Twitter of ex-Rio Ave.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13401770.html

Comment

Soo So unlucky. Idk how so many things can go wrong or against Porto. The refs in most games are whistling against Porto. In this game the ref definitely was blowing his whistle mostly against Porto which often meant a Poto attack was aborted. Taremi was brilliant as usual but it seemed all his efforts were neutralised by the Sporting lady luck.
                But it could have been worse. They could have lost the game and that would have put them 13 point behind and the sporting could have celebrated their crown last night. TBH I think they (sporting) were kind of disappointed they hadn't won as they probably wanted to celebrate the title last night in Porto's stadium I could see that from their trainers body language!
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

It seems that Chico has some of the same fire as his father. Don't cross him!

Comment

I swear his dad has been planning for this for over 30 years He made sure to have at least 5 sons so atleast one of them can make it big in football 3 out of 5 have made it so far
                    Originally posted by diz View Post

Comment

Comment

Well what happened was, the Sporting player told Chico that Persepolis sucks.

It was only natural for Little Chico to react this way, standing up for his friend Mehdi's home club.

Comment

Challenging task right ahead for Mehdi/Porto in couple of days vs Braga in order to win against very well-coached and organized side and reach the Cup FINAL..!
                          SC would be a fool to field a Full Strength squad in the upcoming weekend league game though with the Juve clash looming large 2-3 days later ..!
                          He needs a Well rested and focused key players for the trip to Turin for that rather uphill climb (after conceding that tokhmy away goal) to see off the old lady at their grounds...!!

league Title chase is for most part a lost cause but they need to play their best football for the remainder of season just to manage 2nd place finish and a place in coveted CL group stage..!

Comment

^Yes, a VERY busy schedule coming up for them. SC has been criticizing this busy schedule even before the first leg against Juve. Way too many crucial/critical matches every 3-4 days.

Comment

^Yes, a VERY busy schedule coming up for them. SC has been criticizing this busy schedule even before the first leg against Juve. Way too many crucial/critical matches every 3-4 days.
                              He has to bench his key players (Mehdi included) against Gil Vicente. The league is more or less out of their reach at this point, and he shouldn't risk the important players against a small team like that.

Comment

I think Portugal get an extra place into Champs League this season too, first two go straight in and third place goes into qualifying rounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X