Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to be selfish here. I had a family commitment and couldn't watch the match. I am glad I didn't since I would have been really heartbroken for Mehdi.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Mehdi jaan, thanks for your efforts today.

Comment

My Reflecrion:
        1- Porto’s midfield ( Serigo Oliviera, Otavio and somhow Corona) was basically nonexisting hence no service to Marega and Taremi
        2- Taremi was defintely onside and should have got an PK
        3- Mehdi had an average game, that chance he had, he would have scored 9 av 10 time. Maybe today he was too hungry
        4- There are too many ”khore” in this team
        5- Marega, such an hardworking player just like Mehdi and they really make a good pair
        6- Sporting played really nice football in some period of the game and so far deserving the 1st place and league title.
        Last edited by Essi; 02-27-2021, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          My Reflecrion:
          1- Porto’s midfield ( Serigo Oliviera, Otavio and somhow Corona) was basically nonexisting hence no service to Marega and Taremi
          2- Taremi was defintely onside and should have got an PK
          3- Mehdi had an average game, that chance he had, he would have scored 9 av 10 time. Maybe today he was too hungry
          4- There are too many ”khore” in this team
          5- Marega, such an hardworking player just like Mehdi and they really make a good pair
          6- Sporting played really nice football in some period of the game and so far deserving the 1st place and league title.
          I dont think its fair to say he didnt have service. These are tight games played at super high intensity as we saw, each set of midfielders hardly had a moment to spare on the ball. In such games CFs dont get more than a couple clear cut chances. They served up two excellent chances for mehdi but it didnt happen, and also some solid crosses that he got on target. I dont really remember any notable sporting chances at all? all though for sure they are well drilled and have good build up play, on the whole porto contained them well.

If this game is played 10 more times I think porto narrowly win it. Taremi hasnt missed 2 chances like that in succession for 18 months

Comment

OMG! He should have scored one. Well, there is always the next match. Here are the highlights. BTW, Varzesh3 has started to put out really decent quality highlights. I think they have a new server.

Go Mehdi!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/228...%D9%88%D9%86-0

Comment

He did everything right accept score. That's just the way the cookie crumpled today.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

This was his best chance:

His bicycle kick:

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Honestly the fact that he positioned himself and fought well enough to be at the end of SO many Porto chances speaks volumes. The first big miss was actually quite hard since the ball bounced behind him and to a very awkward height. His headers were both contested, his bicycle kick would’ve been an absolute worldie. His movement to get a shot offonthat cut back was brilliant, finish should’ve been on target of course. I think al in all perfect game tha should’ve been topped off with a winner.

Comment

Even with the misses he was really good today. He makes so many chances out of nothing, that its really surprising when he misses chances like that. He's got to shake it off and get ready for the next game.

Comment

His elevation is stunning; just couldn't get the trajectory/speed he needed to score off these.

Comment

More highlights.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Good samaritan indeed. Guess who held the other side of the BANNER? [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Looks like I didn’t miss much of game today ..!?
                            But Mehdi missed a couple ..!?
                            That first chance was only really a half chance ... hard to get a clean shot on goal when the pass is coming so shard & it was bit behind him..! He simply isn’t that killer of a finisher quiet yet ..!
                            That second chance was a on spot & well weighted pull back ... shoulda put that one away ..!
                            Hole shod & went for power but it needed be placement focused of a finishing shot ..!
                            I don’t see them catching SPorting for the league title now ..!big missed opportunity..!
                            Need to focus on strong CL run & hopefully a cup crown ..

Comment

A humble man who plays for the fans

"Sorry everyone. Today we had no luck at all, unfortunately. I had chances to score but sadly it didn't happen. We're going to fight till the end, with the support of all our fans."

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                A humble man who plays for the fans
                                "Sorry everyone. Today we had no luck at all, unfortunately. I had chances to score but sadly it didn't happen. We're going to fight till the end, with the support of all our fans."
                                the comments from their fans under man i love these guys

No club an iranian has been at in recent times has treated our player with such love, adoration, and respect.

Comment

Working...
                                X