X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT

The rest already has been said by everyone

Mehdi jaan mochakerim!
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Only thing missing yesterday was a packed stadium...

Comment

Just a little reminder Taremi's goal was solo hunted down goal by the goal-hunter himself. no assistance there.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

It's heartbreaking to not see fans in stadiums screaming his name with the festive mood being broadcast to people back home, hopefully our legionaries will get that chance too one day. This is the beginning of a new era

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            Just a little reminder Taremi's goal was solo hunted down goal by the goal-hunter himself. no assistance there.
            If you look closer
            He does a little head fake /body lean acting like he’s gonna go to press the other side outlet(defender out on the right side..!)
            CB totally fooled by that fake motion assuming now Keeper is wide open ..! Sent a no-look soft roller fir the keeper to latch on his clearance & Surprise...Modafaka...there it was mr. Mehdi on-da-spot himself to slide challenge the keeper into the goal ..!
            Muuuuuu Ha Ha Ha Ha ..!
            That My FERENDS is Football Cleverness to da Max son ..!

Comment

Not down playing Mehdi's smart positioning, but that goal was created from team effort of great pressing.

Comment

He does seem to have a particularly good ability to press players from their blind channels. But then that's just another skill on what is fast becoming one of the most intelligent, hard-working and all-round complete target man centre forwards in world football. He's just a few more top-level performances away from breaking into that elite bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Not down playing Mehdi's smart positioning, but that goal was created from team effort of great pressing.
                  Just like a pack of lions isolating their pray and the strongest/fastest goes for the kill.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Let's give credit to Bentancur for the beautiful pass.

Shocking we can't get a single CB into Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                      wait.. what?
                      It's a figure of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Let's give credit to Bentancur for the beautiful pass.
                        Shocking we can't get a single CB into Europe.
                        thought touch was a tad heavy and he shoulda waited a bit till mehdi was more ready to pounce..!! but we give him a pass this time..!!
                        or he gives Mehdi another in the return tie.... whatever...!!

PS, Mehdi and Sardar hopefully next season will pave the way for more iranians in CL caliber clubs..!!
                        most disappointing for me were the asshole commentators of the match on the CBS all access site..!! its like they were trying as hard as possible to not even mention Mehdi's name nor give him any credit for the goal, or anything whatsoever..!! like WTF
                        All claiming that it was just a careless arrand pass and a lucky bounce of his leg..!!
                        even the entire halftime break they spent raving about the other match.. as if there wasnt any other match at display..!!
                        Last edited by BacheLot; 02-18-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Taremi's goal was Porto's fastest goal in their champion league.
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            thought touch was a tad heavy and he shoulda waited a bit till mehdi was more ready to pounce..!! but we give him a pass this time..!!
                            or he gives Mehdi another in the return tie.... whatever...!!

PS, Mehdi and Sardar hopefully next season will pave the way for more iranians in CL caliber clubs..!!
                            most disappointing for me were the asshole commentators of the match on the CBS all access site..!! its like they were trying as hard as possible to not even mention Mehdi's name nor give him any credit for the goal, or anything whatsoever..!! like WTF
                            All claiming that it was just a careless arrand pass and a lucky bounce of his leg..!!
                            even the entire halftime break they spent raving about the other match.. as if there wasnt any other match at display..!!
                            I got tired of CBS, they weren't showing all the games few months ago, and the app was too slow at times with too many ads. I recorded yesterdays game on some Spanish channel instead, so CBS wasn't the only one broadcasting it in the U.S.

Comment

Taremi's goal was Porto's fastest goal in their champion league.

[Tweet]https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...874560000?s=19[/ tweet]
                              Don't use the full URL, you gotta just use the tweet number (which you can find in the URL):

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                                I got tired of CBS, they weren't showing all the games few months ago, and the app was too slow at times with too many ads. I recorded yesterdays game on some Spanish channel instead, so CBS wasn't the only one broadcasting it in the U.S.
                                I agree, screw CBS. I paid for their streaming service to just to watch soccer games, and could not get any of the games to stream, either on a web browser or on Roku/FireTV. Got fed up with it and cancelled it after a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X