Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaz red card was too harsh and unfair. I know the guy ended up with a possible broken bone but that was partially his own fault. Actually a larger portion of the blame rests on his own shoulder. Basically he threw his feet between the ball and Dias kick to prevent him from scoring the second goal. He basically sacrificed his feet . You would obviously get hurt if you put your foot between a the ball and the kick. The question is that when you kick a ball as hard as you can in the final nano seconds you get a foot suddenly appearing in front of your hurling foot, how much control can you reasonably be expected to have to stop your hurling foot from hitting the object (carmo's foot) inserted right there? None!
    There is a huge difference between a player launching/charging at another with the intent to hurt the other and a player who is kicking the ball with pure intention of kicking the ball.
    So the ref in this game again robbed Porto of a win. There is definitely something going on as the refs have robbed Porto in their last 3 games.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Great photo
      Taremi Sareh
      thumbnail_20210211_121124.jpg
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic

Comment

Taremi best forward of January
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Rooznaameye "O Jogo" Taremi raa behtarin baazikone mosaabeghe entekhaan kard.

Az dideh man Mehdi behtarin bazikone meydaan dar nimeye avval bood. Pas az karte ghermeze Porto team rikht be ham.

In ham nagofte namaanad ke Sergio Conceicao bayad say kone rooye ehsasaate bazikonhaash kaar kone,

chon MANANDE KHODESH zood ehsaasaati mishand va joosh miyarand.

In gooneh raftarhaa roberooye Juventus kaarsaaz mishe.
          I could not agree more with your last point. SC's temper has been transferred to players and so players get angry, get red cards, lose focus. Having intensity is different from anger and temper... I am glad Taremi has stayed cool as ice while playing with full intensity.

Comment

Taremi: after the goal in Braga for the Cup, another prize in the championship

Forward announced this Thursday as the best in the post during the month of January in the I League.

Mehdi Taremi, of FC Porto, was elected the best striker of the championship during the month of January. The Iranian international repeats the prize he had already reached in December, having totaled 32 percent of the votes of the coaches of the I League.

Taremi overtook Ricardo Quaresma, of V. Guimarães, who had 15 percent, and teammate Corona, with 11.

In January, the former Rio Ave played four games and scored three goals. The announcement of the prize comes the day after the first leg of the Portuguese Cup semi-finals in Braga, in which he scored a beautiful hat goal.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13340783.html

Love the rug!

Comment

Taremi rating of 7 and featured. Love the angle of this pic.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Khodemoonim: I never thought I'd see something like this anywhere but Iran

LOL the more we watch Portuguese football mix with Iranian football, the easier it is to understand how we are a good match
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Taremi: after the goal in Braga for the Cup, another prize in the championship

Forward announced this Thursday as the best in the post during the month of January in the I League.

Mehdi Taremi, of FC Porto, was elected the best striker of the championship during the month of January. The Iranian international repeats the prize he had already reached in December, having totaled 32 percent of the votes of the coaches of the I League.

Taremi overtook Ricardo Quaresma, of V. Guimarães, who had 15 percent, and teammate Corona, with 11.

In January, the former Rio Ave played four games and scored three goals. The announcement of the prize comes the day after the first leg of the Portuguese Cup semi-finals in Braga, in which he scored a beautiful hat goal.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13340783.html

Love the rug!

Didn't Rahman Rezaei get the nickname "the flying carpet" while playing in Italy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    LOL the more we watch Portuguese football mix with Iranian football, the easier it is to understand how we are a good match
                    I don't understand by the ambulance driver even decided to drive onto the field...

With all the equipment in the back, and how tail heavy it is, you would think he/she would know that they are going to have a hard time driving off without completely destroying the field. The spot that the injured player got hurt, they could've gone down the sideline off the field and made the stop by the goal to get him on the stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                      Didn't Rahman Rezaei get the nickname "the flying carpet" while playing in Italy?
                      I think it was actually Mahdavikia in Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Only thing missing is reciting a Hail Mary before important games

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Question : how big of an influence was CQ to Taremi
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              Question : how big of an influence was CQ to Taremi
                              Very big

Comment

You can say so and so has had some influence on someone but what has made Taremi we know today is Taremi and no one else. His dedication, hard work and focus on his playing. No one can turn you into a messi, or ronaldo or taremi except yourself. Giving credit to others is nice but not too much please, it takes it away from the player himself.
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X