Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible injury there but unlucky for Luis Diaz, he shot and the defender comes in for the tackle, no way he meant what happened.

Also the ambulance just broke down.

Comment

yeah a very harsh red. He was just trying to shoot the ball. but the impact on the ankle and guy going off in ambulance all but made up refs/var refs minds

Comment

The ambulance needs a push to leave the field!
        If this was Iran I could only imagine the reaction.

Comment

I can see now why Conceicao gets so many cards , standard of refereeing in Portugal is horrendous.

Comment

How was that a red card?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              I can see now why Conceicao gets so many cards , standard of refereeing in Portugal is horrendous.
              Yap, and it doesn't help that Benfica and Porto fans constantly think the other team is "teame hokoomat"

Comment

taremi subbed 85th...He actually seemed really gassed this time after so many defensive runs/actions so I cant really fault it but we know what happens when he leaves the pitch

Comment

Ffs
                  12 min injury time 😅

Comment

And it all Braga!!!

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                      And it all Braga!!!
                      As you would expect chasing the game in min 96 with a man advantage

Comment

Immense pressure by Braga. Hope Porto can hold the lead!

Comment

fvvvvvkkkkk...uribe now with a red and a large portion of porto staff as well. Somehow SC is acting as peacemaker and escapes another red. LOL.

Comment

Damn it Braga scored

Comment

Why was it 12 minutes wtf. Ref basically robbed Porto

Comment

My goodness once again Braga with another last minute equalizer

Comment

Working...
                                X