Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets hope maritimo dont get beaten by sporting. Although the gap will be 6 pts with a long way to go it would make it hard for porto.

Comment

horrible game to watch + worst ref of the year so far..
      Taremi hustles good but i miss the chemistry between 2 attackers, theres no "magic" between any of the forwards.. and no real playmaker right now either.. Marega has been poor lately.. hope they get in shape for CL
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

one of the more exciting 0-0 ties ive seen in a long while

Mehdi was brilliant all along for most part
        robbed off couple of PKs by asshole ref and his thunderous header from close range was incredibly saved by their keeper ..!

Comment

That was horrible , in times like that the result and football isn’t important. It is the well-being of Nanu.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            That was horrible , in times like that the result and football isn’t important. It is the well-being of Nanu.
            i think concussion is a certainty ...!! hopefully the damage ends thereabout for the lad..!!

Comment

^ Totally agree. Let's hope Nanu is ok. That's the most important thing. Mehdi did well.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                i think concussion is a certainty ...!! hopefully the damage ends thereabout for the lad..!!
                Ye definitely. Didn’t look good when they put him on the stretcher to put him in the ambulance and his arm just looked like it dropped limp to the side, then they rested it back on his body. I am hoping that was just my eyes deceiving me on a small screen.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  looked more dangerous bc of the impact on his neck/ how it twisted upon landing

Comment

This was probably a game where SC thought he could test his squad, the very players he always go on about being if not better as good as the current starting XI. I think he can just about afford losing a couple of points at this stage but I think he has a very good idea now about the "other players". To me they looked not as sharp and not in harmony. That also meant the other usual XI were a bit lost at times. To be fair as well the ref in this game was terrible and did not call fouls or punish the Beleneses players for committing fouls and that encouraged them to become even more violent knowing that they are going to get away with it or at the most just get a yellow card. Taremi was fouled inside the box and that was an obvious shove.
                    Taremi played his usual good game while most others were having an off night. Anderson had some very bad touches and Vieira was also having a bad night. others were also getting on the wrong side of the ball.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Ye definitely. Didn’t look good when they put him on the stretcher to put him in the ambulance and his arm just looked like it dropped limp to the side, then they rested it back on his body. I am hoping that was just my eyes deceiving me on a small screen.
                      damn ... really..? i couldnt get myself to watch, as soon as i noticed it wasnt Mehdi, i switched off to another window ...!! that's some ass creepy shittt ..!! :/
                      reminded me of a similar incident some years back while playing ... our keeper came out studs up on the guy on a 1v1 and that dudes shin bone snapped and made a wicked sound like breaking off a piece of wood followed obviously by a loud scream..!! swear to god the hair in back of my neck literally stood up and got woozy legged just watching that incident and threw up a little in my mouth.!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Either he lost total consciousness or there was some serious damage. There was no movement in his arms and legs.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic

Comment

Someone is posting on twitter that Pepe has said that the doctors on the ambulance said that he became conscious and woke up. Which if true if good news.

Comment

Pepe: "I wish our colleague Nanu a speedy recovery. The doctors in the ambulance told me that he did well, that he was already conscious"
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic

Comment

Praying for Nanu 🙏

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/PsoccerCO...70475492986885

FC Porto on Nanu

"Nanu had a cerebral concussion and spinal cord injury with a loss of memory. At this moment, he is stable, conscious and is aware of time and his surroundings."

Comment

Working...
                                X