Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish they would’ve let him take it to get him going with his goal tally for Porto especially since he earned the PK

Comment

Carvahal is smiling inside

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Wish they would’ve let him take it to get him going with his goal tally for Porto especially since he earned the PK
        I wish! Telles takes their PKs and is a great PK taker (as evidenced by his two PKs today). And they are trying to inflate his value for a possible sale to Man U

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          I wish! Telles takes their PKs and is a great PK taker (as evidenced by his two PKs today). And they are trying to inflate his value for a possible sale to Man U
          im guessing if Telles move becomes official Taremi will become the go to PK taker

Comment

On a sidenote, has he taremi or mehdi on his shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              On a sidenote, has he taremi or mehdi on his shirt?
              Mehdi

Comment

Brilliant little cameo from Mehdi. Good to see him in the number 9 shirt as well, shows what plans they have for him.

Comment

He shows that he even makes a difference in 5min...would love to see him start...he will score more than last season!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Gooooooooooooooo MEHDI! First touch and first penalty earned in one minute!

Comment

Sergio was beginning to get on my nerves today waiting so damn long to bring the IceMan in .!! I was just about to start the "Haya Kon Raha Kon " o marg bar KoonSissiCow..!! until mehdi changed my mind with that brilliantly earned PK..!!

Comment

Porto's fans on Twitter are unanimously praising Taremi for his intelligence in winning the PK, and many demand he must be a starter.

Also, some Porto fans even added "Taremi" to their Twitter handle, or added the Iranian flag to their Twitter bio. For me, as a TM fan, Portuguese fans praising and supporting an Iranian player in this fashion is unparalleled and I take it as the utmost compliment.

Comment

Taremi did more in 5 minutes than Marega did all game

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Classic taremi!
                            Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            Lmfao classic taremi
                            Please use a capital "T" as he really deserves it. J/K
                            Last edited by webmaster; 09-19-2020, 04:19 PM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

https://www.record.pt/multimedia/vid...o-aos-reforcos

[VIDEO] «Taremi is very intelligent and Zaidu has enormous potential»: Conceição's praise for reinforcements

At the analysis conference at FC Porto-Sp. Braga (3-1), Sérgio Conceição left much praise for Zaidu and Taremi, two reinforcements who made their debut in this match. The Iranian striker even won the penalty that resulted in the third goal.

Comment

FC Porto's new Twitter header photo (1.2 million followers of this account!)

Comment

Working...
                                X