This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Mehdi
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Porto fans hands down my favorite out of the legionnaire teams

https://twitter.com/tiagolfpereira/s...201903109?s=21

These guys are too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        I tell you what when Diaz is in I basically am nervous that this game is either going to end up a draw or a loss. He passed the ball to Taremi only twice both times it was only him and Taremi in the box but both times waited waited and waited until Taremi was totally out of position. This guy is too thick ( i was trying to be polite saying he makes bad decisions) or just has an agenda against taremi. Passed the ball twice in 80 minutes he was side by side Taremi!! Olivera comes in one pass Taremi one touch and bang it goes in. Diaz should not play when Taremi is in.
        The only reason Oliveira passes Taremi is because Taremi wins him penalties. It’s for selfish reasons. He is no different than Diaz. The real issue is the hot headed coach who doesn’t even care that his players are selfish. He tolerates their behavior. He doesn’t even understand how good Taremi really is. Only reason he plays him is because he scores or assists and because his advisors recommend him. The coach doesn’t understand how intelligent Taremi is with his positioning for through balls. There is no way he would allow these selfish players to behave like that if he understood the potential of Taremi.
        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
          If he keeps this production up, what are the chances a bigger club shows interest and he moves? I know it’s early but a possibility?
          Real, Barca and Juventus will come knocking.. no doubt about that :-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/d20fernandes/sta...622846983?s=19
            Last edited by webmaster; 01-29-2021, 04:44 PM.

Comment

His old age will play in his favour for one final big move (lol at us for thinking this was it). Clubs (top ones especially) can't spend ridiculous amounts for next coupke of seasons due to COVID. That means the young high value stars of the game may not be prized away from their contracts. A just turned 29 year-old who won Porto a domestic double and the CL with an average of a goal every game and an assist every other game? Yeah, we'll have him for £25m to replace Benzema/Morata/Cavani/Braithwaite/Maupay.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                If he keeps this production up, what are the chances a bigger club shows interest and he moves? I know it’s early but a possibility?
                Honestly, I don't want him to leave. Where's he going to go? A miserable EPL club without imagination? Porto is a big club. He should stay and enjoy his success.
                Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                Porto fans hands down my favorite out of the legionnaire teams
                https://twitter.com/tiagolfpereira/s...201903109?s=21
                These guys are too funny
                I think that's a Benfica fan's post. They call Mehdi and Olympic diver for his knack of drawing penalties lol.

Comment

uffffff what a goal. It was similar to salah's goal against united. Whaaaaat AAAA GoaaaaallllLLLL

edit: now that i watched both goals again, It was actually better than salah's.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Reminded me just a little of the ball that fell to him at the end of stoppage time against Portugal WQ 2018. The what ifs.......

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Yeah, we'll have him for £25m to replace Benzema/Morata/Cavani/Braithwaite/Maupay.
                      Maupay

Your wry sarcasm is not lost on me, my friend.

Comment

7 matches, 7 goals

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1355283400987443211
                          Last edited by webmaster; 01-30-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              7 matches, 7 goals
                              Just bought this kit with #9 Mehdi on the back from Porto's site. Gotta support my 2nd favorite club (behind Brighton, of course).

Comment

beast.

Also dont really get this transfer talk. He is a key player, is comfortable, and he plays for a BIG team. Porto is not zenit. They are a legit CL team with huge history and clout, plus great track record improving players of various ages.

For example I would much prefer him be the star man at Porto over the likes of Roma, Lazio, Arsenal, etc where he not only loses status but does not 100% upgrade team either.

If city/liverpool or something extraordinary comes in, which although unlikely with way he is playing and potential chance for big CL impact vs Juventus isnt out of realms of possibility, then obviously you dont say no. But bar that Id say hes perfect where he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X