X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they gave it to Mehdi...eyvallah

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Where are you seeing that they gave it to Marega? Both SofaScore and Google still say Taremi

Comment

The goal has been given to Taremi as far as I know (:

The Portuguese channel that is showing the game had him down as the scorer including the official Twitter of Porto.

Comment

FOTMOB says Taremi as well

Comment

It might be reviewed after the match will take a while on this one. Don't hold your breath.
            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

officially given as taremis goal as per

the official league twitter + broadcaster :

Also all fotmob, google, etc (fotmob initially had it as marega goal and changed it).

I think since ball was curling in and marega didnt actually change its direction in obvious way it was given to taremi. Marega didnt even try claiming it.

Great half by mehdi, all over the pitch. This is a really entertaining, high intensity match.

Comment

HT 1-1
                Contentious and fun game to watch
                mehdi scored one and came real close another time

i dont think the touch from marga was enough to change the direction of the shot, hence be awarded the goal

Comment

Benfica playing well. Porto needs to step it up. They’re also really physically defending hard against Taremi and marega.

Comment

Livescore had it for Marega and now changed it to Taremi. Let's hope it stays after the match.

Comment

G this benfica are tearing through Porto's defence easily. Hope Mehdi scores another one at least.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I thought the rule is simply whoever touched it last.

Comment

They had Taremi and than Marega now back to Taremi. I think it's officially his. You don't give an own goal either just because someone had accidentally their foot in the way.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

How can it be marega? the deflection was so slight that the ball would still go in
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Porto is playing like they have three CAM. Where are the holding midfielders... Poor Porto defenders are defending five or six attackers all the time...

Comment

https://youtu.be/W4C1O7Harxc
                                I don't think the ball would have gone in without the deflection. Whatever good job taremi!

Comment

Working...
                                X