Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the whole game. Did he really got an assist as well? in that case, which goal?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      I watched the whole game. Did he really got an assist as well? in that case, which goal?
      second goal. The great reverse ball to evanilson.

Comment

On the side note, poor guy Marega, he's totally been lost last 2-3 games.

Comment

Taremi will start vs Benfica. He is the top candidate for season MVP. It will be awesome if he gets a penalty, an assist and two goals in the that match to get the Benfica fans to a state of calm and quiet. A football triple double

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Wish I could read Portuguese , seems to be a lot of conversation about the incident at the end of the second half for the penalty shout.

Comment

Video of assist:

Video of goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Taremi will start vs Benfica. He is the top candidate for season MVP. It will be awesome if he gets a penalty, an assist and two goals in the that match to get the Benfica fans to a state of calm and quiet. A football triple double

Go Mehdi!
                Its always good to have members on the forum that keep others grounded

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  Wish I could read Portuguese , seems to be a lot of conversation about the incident at the end of the second half for the penalty shout.
                  Koon soozi to the max from sporting and benfica fans.

Every taremi pk this season they contest, even though all except todays were stonewall pks.

He is reaching cult status in portuga lol.

Comment

Guys come on....yes Mehdi is their best player and on fire at the moment but it would be extremely shocking if after playing 120 mins he starts a match 72 hours later. That’s not very realistic.....
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Guys come on....yes Mehdi is their best player and on fire at the moment but it would be extremely shocking if after playing 120 mins he starts a match 72 hours later. That’s not very realistic.....
                      if course it is...thats his freaking job...I also stand up every freaking morning to work even if I make long hours the night before!

Comment

so whats he gonna do with pepe, sergio, and corona lol. Also played 120 mins and have match in 72 hours. Except those 3 other guys have way more mins and potential fatigue already this season compared to mehdi.

OFC there is chance he doesnt start, but to suggest its not realistic just isnt true.

Cup matches are ususally a time for rotation but there is always 3-4 players that the manager could deem undroppable, especially if opposition are not several tiers below.

In this case SC was right to play those 4 key guys. Without them porto probably dont get through tonight

Comment

Seriously its scary to see how good he has become. So damn proud of him. Who would have thought 4 years ago, when all that Rizespor transfer drama happened.. that this guy goes back to Perspolis, then to Qatar...And now is playing for FC Porto and delivering week in week out

Too bad he is turning 29 this year and has only 3, 4 peak years ahead of him. Had that Rio Ave move would have happened 2 or 3 earlier, who knows maybe he would be playing for a club even bigger than Porto right now.

But as they say better late than never. Also lets not forget to appreciate the great CQ who is playing a big role in the success of our legionaires

Comment

So far Mehdi has surprised us consistently Ghermez Agha jaan. I always supported him but I never ever imagined this a couple of years ago when he was still in Qatar. Last second miss vs Portugal broke my heart in Russia, I was there in Mordovia arena in Saransk. Imagine what he went through if I was heart broken. I never bad mouthed him but I kept imagining how it would have been if he had scored. He has defied the odds one after another. Now, I agree that the coach should be cautious not to cause any injuries yet a team like Porto has so many analytics when it comes to conditioning and readiness. If SC and his cadre think that he could be injured due to starting the match vs Benfica, they won't start him. I, on the other hand, think he will be ready and I am only part speculating part dreaming of course.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              if course it is...thats his freaking job...I also stand up every freaking morning to work even if I make long hours the night before!

Congrats you’re not a footballer are you? Maybe you don’t understand what 120 mins on the pitch does to your body and the recovery process your body must undergo to properly heal/prevent injury after such a match. If you don’t understand then that’s fine but in the meantime please calm down. Thanks.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                So far Mehdi has surprised us consistently Ghermez Agha jaan. I always supported him but I never ever imagined this a couple of years ago when he was still in Qatar. Last second miss vs Portugal broke my heart in Russia, I was there in Mordovia arena in Saransk. Imagine what he went through if I was heart broken. I never bad mouthed him but I kept imagining how it would have been if he had scored. He has defied the odds one after another. Now, I agree that the coach should be cautious not to cause any injuries yet a team like Porto has so many analytics when it comes to conditioning and readiness. If SC and his cadre think that he could be injured due to starting the match vs Benfica, they won't start him. I, on the other hand, think he will be ready and I am only part speculating part dreaming of course.

Go Mehdi!
                                Mehdi hasn’t surprised at all he’s been fantastic as anyone who knows him would have expected! I think this is just the beginning for him *fingers crossed*
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X