Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, only Taremi can drag the legend himself, MrAmir, out of premature retirement to post on PFDC. Hope you're doing well!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ I knew he was the best since the first couple of games I saw from him in Persepolis. He is a hard worker indeed. He showed to be a complete player and that was exactly what I said in a thread I opened about him.

Mehdi is a perfect Iranian striker and one of the best we ever got. I wish him the best of the best as he deserves it.

And for him to join Real or even Barcelona is not an impossibility now with his performance in Portugal. I can assure you that these big teams have their eyes on him already. It's just a matter of time.
      In fact, he has said that his dream is to join Real. It is now within reach. This is what happens when a dedicated human being declares a big dream and commits to working hard towards it day in day out. That is also why he keeps getting better every day. He took all the CQ’s invaluable coaching to heart and extended it to all aspects of his professional life. We are lucky to have him in our TM.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        In fact, he has said that his dream is to join Real. It is now within reach. This is what happens when a dedicated human being declares a big dream and commits to working hard towards it day in day out. That is also why he keeps getting better every day. He took all the CQ’s invaluable coaching to heart and extended it to all aspects of his professional life. We are lucky to have him in our TM.

Go Mehdi!
        I am sorry but talking about "his dreams" he had when he was a kid now is totally irrelevant and unsettling. He is in a top team with great footballers. Somethings are not discussed. one of them is this. It is disrespectful to Porto which I personally rate higher than top English teams.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

^ Last time I checked, Real was still based in Madrid, Spain. No disrespect to Porto intended and dreams are never irrelevant. My suggestion to everyone is to dream big and share it appropriately so that it lives on.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            ^ Last time I checked, Real was still based in Madrid, Spain. No disrespect to Porto intended and dreams are never irrelevant. My suggestion to everyone is to dream big and share it appropriately so that it lives on.
            Go Mehdi!
            Totally wrong mate. When you play for a club your heart should be with that club. you don't keep banging on about some other club you like to play for. I wonder what the mods in this forum would do to me if I kept banging on about how another forum is better? Most likely delete my account.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Totally wrong mate. When you play for a club your heart should be with that club. you don't keep banging on about some other club you like to play for. I wonder what the mods in this forum would do to me if I kept banging on about how another forum is better? Most likely delete my account.
              well he isnt banging on about it is he mate. Can you find the interview where he mentioned this to portuguese press recently? No. Doesnt exist.

If he did mention it at some point before certainly no porto fans have taken offense, they are too busy professing their love for him lol.

Please stop creating problems where none exist.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                well he isnt banging on about it is he mate. Can you find the interview where he mentioned this to portuguese press recently? No. Doesnt exist.

If he did mention it at some point before certainly no porto fans have taken offense, they are too busy professing their love for him lol.

Please stop creating problems where none exist.
                Well said. Now let’s get back to celebrating Mehdi’s glorious season.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

^^^ Everyone including yourselves know what I was saying and know I am right. But instead of either saying nothing or just acknowledging what I am saying just try to distort it and turn it and prove you are right and I am wrong.

That's fine. I have no problem. I pointed out the main point and a lot of people though silent about it got what I was saying.
                  Thank you and have a good day.
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

There is no conversation to be had here because Mehdi isn’t publicly stating that he wants to play at another club so it is all good. He is also allowed to have dreams and aspirations, if it is his dream to one day play at Madrid then fair play to him, this will drive him on to play even better and succeed even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      There is no conversation to be had here because Mehdi isn’t publicly stating that he wants to play at another club so it is all good. He is also allowed to have dreams and aspirations, if it is his dream to one day play at Madrid then fair play to him, this will drive him on to play even better and succeed even more.
                      You are doing it again mate. I didn't say don't have dreams did I ? I said it is not something you talk about if you are in a club and then talk about dreaming about joining another club. He hasn't talked about it sure. but we shouldn't quote him as saying it or imply he has said it either. That is what I am saying. But yeah sure definitely have dreams and aspirations.
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don’t think there is any harm in people saying on here that he once talked about wanting to play for Real Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          You are doing it again mate. I didn't say don't have dreams did I ? I said it is not something you talk about if you are in a club and then talk about dreaming about joining another club. He hasn't talked about it sure. but we shouldn't quote him as saying it or imply he has said it either. That is what I am saying. But yeah sure definitely have dreams and aspirations.
                          when did he mention it while playing for porto? In which official interview?

please provide link.

Comment

What I say in this forum only has very limited weight and even that is pretty much in this forum only. It is insignificant and Porto fans won't take offense. I don't remember when Taremi said that.

I have a busy life with many commitments. I love Iranian football and TM and I feel that our TM is one symbol that unites pretty much all Iranians in this world. I enjoy reading useful posts here and I do my best to be with the rest. Participating here is therapeutic for me and helps me do better along the lines of my other commitments in life.

I am more excited to talk about Mehdi's performance against Benfica in the league match next Friday after he burned them in the Liga NOS super cup and him being healthy to shine in the CL round of 16 match against Juventus on February 17th. I want to talk about him staying healthy for TM WC qualifying matches in March. I just want to see this guy shine and make an impact. Let's talk about those exciting topics.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Doostan, bass mikonin? Let us just enjoy please.

Comment

the beautiful thing for us is that Taremi and Azmoun also always had a good connection, with both of them at their peak, we can relay on them to get us out of our WCQ mess.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X