This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    How does he do it? I have never seen anything like this before in my life.
    his instinct for potentiall dangerous situations is simply outstanding. Cannot be taught.

That situation looked like a typical nothing defenders ushering ball back to GK.

Hard working forwards would press hoping to cause mixup.

He goes on blindside and extends one of those long ass legs but only at very last second once GK has already committed, no choice but to wipe him out.

Comment

Every game he plays I can see him having some sort of goal involvement, his contributions are outstanding.

A few on loan Wolves players at Famalicao, I always though Ruben Vinagre looked a decent player for them.

Comment

porto shoulda been awarded another pk but sergio couldnt quiet sell it like our bazari man..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          his instinct for potentiall dangerous situations is simply outstanding. Cannot be taught.

That situation looked like a typical nothing defenders ushering ball back to GK.

Hard working forwards would press hoping to cause mixup.

He goes on blindside and extends one of those long ass legs but only at very last second once GK has already committed, no choice but to wipe him out.
          yep and his positioning sense is so damn uncanny too..! you can't do anything on the ball without fouling or going through him..!

Comment

Comment

the camera angle is rubbish. you can't really see what is going on.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

lol, the announcer said "the best penalty salesman in the league getting in on action again..!"

Comment

This club is obviously just promoted to this division. They have like 5000 seats and they are spreading salt on to grass to defrost the ground. )
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Remember the days when our man had to stay behind on international breaks to try prove hinself to his club? Funny times.

Comment

You dont even have to guess. You already know he just scored his second goal.
                        LOVELY header

Comment

Impress in the CL and he can go to a very good EPL or Spanish team.

Comment

got a couple of nasty fouls on him, earning a yellow for one of those against the opponents

they are getting flustered with him because they cant get to the ball w/o fouling him... his body positioning is spot on ...

Comment

My man is killing it!!

Comment

second goal mehdi

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X