This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Shoya is a like a Harvard graduate while Mehdi is a community college graduate. That's the reason behind the investments.
    Since when does Al-Duhail = Harvard??

Luckily for Mehdi, a degree doesn't mean shit compared to actual results.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Not really. He also came from qatar, and the main reason porto splashed cash on him was same as mehdi, good performances for a low level portuguese team (portimonense, who finished much lower than rio ave in the year mehdi dragged them to top 6).
      He might have played in Qatar but he comes from Japanese academy. Thats my point.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

he may be rested today and probably brought off the bench..?? some of the on fringe offensive starters instead given a chance to start..? it should be an easy win anyhow vs a tokhmy side..?
        or perhaps more probably SC keeps going with the hot hands..and the usual starting 442..?before the cup game on tuesday where on the fringe starters given the starting nod instead..?
        big game looming vs Benefica next Friday ... he'd need his troops at full strength and well rested for that battle which is likely to be just as contentious as the earlier supercup final..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          He might have played in Qatar but he comes from Japanese academy. Thats my point.
          Also he played in portuguese league before qatar (current salmani club portimonense)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            he may be rested today and probably brought off the bench..?? some of the on fringe offensive starters instead given a chance to start..? it should be an easy win anyhow vs a tokhmy side..?
            or perhaps more probably SC keeps going with the hot hands..and the usual starting 442..?before the cup game on tuesday where on the fringe starters given the starting nod instead..?
            big game looming vs Benefica next Friday ... he'd need his troops at full strength and well rested for that battle which is likely to be just as contentious as the earlier supercup final..!
            I doubt he rests anybody in league game from here on in. The gap risks becoming 7 pts each week if they dont win, bc sporting seem to be winning every single game.

Definitely see fringe guys starting in cup match vs nacional, and then main guys taking over again for benfica game.

Comment

Porto will want revenge for losing this fixture last year , can see a full strength team out.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Still even with that Nokhodi, we still have more Iranians in Portugal than other countries from AFC do with 5 players playing in the league.

Source: https://www.transfermarkt.us/liga-no...wettbewerb/PO1
                He’s not debating the amount of Japanese vs Iranian players - he’s simply pointing to the fact that Japanese TV stations pay $$$ to leagues where there players play which is very true.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

starting

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...971748865?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Glad he is starting, i kind of wish FC would try playing Evanilson next to him for a game or so but i mean it taremi-marega gets them wins then no sense in changing

Comment

Yes, It's the swaggy commentator on GOLTV. Love this dude, he's always zooted.

Comment

Any links please?

Comment

Goal by Mehdi!

Comment

Ayval taremi

Comment

GOAL TAREMI

Comment

Working...
                                X