Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really unlucky for Taremi. He's had 2 shots hit the crossbar and an assist disallowed.

On another day, this would've been a hattrick level performance. Nonetheless, Porto fans are sucking him off real good on twitter

Comment

wtf
      it wasnt offside
      but maybe ball went outa bound barely after hitting the post ?bs call

Comment

totally on side on freeze frame. VAR madness.

Comment

3cm offside officially. How the F can you measure that? BS.

Comment

Porto fans joking on twitter that Taremi's massive K*r is the reason for the questionable offside call

Comment

Martinez’s shot was totally going out, but it hit a defender and went in. He is celebrating like he scored the winning goal in the WC. Lol

Comment

I think there will be a revolt if he was not to be in the line up going forward , what a good player he is. I look forward to seeing him knock an old lady out of the Champs League.

Comment

Well martinez gets his goal any way. It wasn't pretty, but it's now 2-0

Comment

I think Mehdi has etched his name on the starting XI. He was superb.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Taremi Subbed out. Great effort and game by our boy. Could have had several goals and assists today, which were off by centimeters.

Comment

mehdi subbed88'
                        played brilliantly , super unlucky not to get on the scorer's sheet

porto score 3-0

Comment

VAR is killing these games, before I was all for it, but I'm not sure now

Comment

Toni Taremi and Mehdi Martinez

Comment

Porto fans praising him right and left all over twitter, despite no G or A today. They know game when they see it.

The guy who runs the massive Portista fan acct says he will buy taremi kit next season.

And ofc, coaching leaving him until 88 as game was still in balance tells you all you need to know about his standing in team and trust coach now has in him

Comment

During a free kick, I saw Taremi telling players to stand here and there being a leader. What a role he has adapted to in his time at Porto.

Comment

Working...
                                X