This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi is playing brilliantly. Hope he scores next half
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Thank you guys, livescore works now

Comment

taremi playing much sharper this half. Good link up and some killer passes.

One excellent shot from range but GK was well positioned.

Marega has touch of trampoline.

Comment

as if on cue, marega first sub for toni martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Sorry have just seen this too, not sure if it is just the UK then that you can watch the game live on LiveScore app.
            The games are normally shown on channel 553 (free sports hd) on virgin media in the UK whenever they're on Livescore app.

Comment

how about that! Marega is off after a weak showing and Mehdi is kept on! Clear statement!

Comment

this is the type of game you imagine for taremi at porto. where they are completely dominatant and taremi gets chance after chance..but he has yet to score.
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Wow.. Great chance for Moreirense but Brazilian/Portuguese Antony Martial mistimes the ball

Comment

Taremi off the post again, Taremi gets the rebound, puts it on a platter for Toni, great assist.

Comment

LETS GOOO ASSIST TAREMI

Comment

taremi with assist

Comment

What the heck, the goal is disallowed due to an offside by Mehdi, looked 100% onside to me. Weird call.

Comment

goal discounted wtf?
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

great play by Mehdi. VAR cant tell if it was offside/onside, should be good goal when they cant call it

Comment

He def looked at least in line with the defender, if it is taking that long to check and you can’t tell then it is onside . Also show us the lines , that is a rubbish call ,

Comment

Working...
                                X