X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he will start.

Comment

Depends on if there was any slight doubt with the knock he came off with. I know he has been in training since and there has been no news but can’t seem them risking him if any slight doubt.

Comment

^he got a basic kick in the shin... didnt look that serous of a knock ...it seemed to me more of an exhaustion and wanting to give his teammates some time on the pitch when he asked to be subbed..!?
        more likely he'll start again today along with mariega uptop and then probably rested/some minutes off the bench in upcoming fridays game and then again start in cup 1/4final the following Tuesday?

Comment

The team bus arriving to the stadium.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...450792449?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...450792449?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
              ALL 3 strikers starting..!! SC is going for the Kill

Comment

Comment

This is good news, that he will play together with Diaz. I think that never happened before beside the last game which resulted an assist from Diaz.

Comment

predictions for tonight?
                    myself: 4-1
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

luis diaz just replaced otavio on the left wing in 442. Last game baro actually started in place of otavio and not luis diaz which was weird but he was yanked early and diaz made typical big impact off bench so he gets the nod tonight.

Moirerense are ok this season in 8th, but I think Porto will do the business at home (which even in covid times of no fans seems to make difference in portugal bc of superior playing surface at the dragao compared to smaller teams home pitches).

Porto need a win to keep pace with sporting who won AGAIN. If they can get this W the gap is back to 4pts.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                        This is good news, that he will play together with Diaz. I think that never happened before beside the last game which resulted an assist from Diaz.
                        he is still bit too much of a ball-hog and khoreh for my liking ..! but his presence in and around the box creates havoc in defenses and provides bit more opening for mehdi and marega .... so im sorta happy with this line-up... last game, mehdi sorta went above and beyond and sorta out of his way at least twice to set up/ lay a ball off for Diaz in and around the box so he finally returned the favor by squaring that ball up form his second goal..!! usually though he goes way overboard trying to take on everyone and khoreh bazi...!
                        i'd figure they'll be highly susceptible to conceding from a swift counter with so many offensive players fielded ..!!? unless this team they are playing today are shitt ?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            he is still bit too much of a ball-hog and khoreh for my liking ..! but his presence in and around the box creates havoc in defenses and provides bit more opening for mehdi and marega .... so im sorta happy with this line-up... last game, mehdi sorta went above and beyond and sorta out of his way at least twice to set up/ lay a ball off for Diaz in and around the box so he finally returned the favor by squaring that ball up form his second goal..!! usually though he goes way overboard trying to take on everyone and khoreh bazi...!
                            i'd figure they'll be highly susceptible to conceding from a swift counter with so many offensive players fielded ..!!? unless this team they are playing today are shitt ?
                            Agree that he's really khoreh but in the same time, I have to admit that he's really good.

Comment

This is one of my favorite threads to come to, so happy to see Mehdi performing at a very good club
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

links?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X