Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll remember how worried we were in the beginning, him being benched all the time? Now he's bringing home victories for Porto

Comment

Taremi went from Al Gharafa to strutting into the best team in Portugal and being so invaluable that the manager literally changed the formation just to accommodate him

Comment

mighty game of our boy! lets hope he keeps it up, it seems he has a lot of trust in his own capabilities which is a good thing & he is patience.

GO Taremi.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mehdi was phenomenal. He hustled and bustled and won so many tackles. He ran, sprinted, wedged, created, and executed two clinical goals. Super fit and oh man it was a pleasure to watch last nights game. The whole team was great. 11 lion hearts fighting with teeth and claws.
              I hope everyone can see why Marega's name is etched on the starting XI sheet. It doesn't matter if you don't score if you can fight all the way through the game. He is also super fit you don't see any drop in his performance all the way to the very last minute.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Rooznaameye "O Jogo" nombreye balaaye 7 raa be Mehdi daad va az davandegi va harkate khoobesh nevesht.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Is there any official Fan Club Tweeter account? And I'm not referring to the club official Tweeter account.
                  Last edited by Essi; 12-30-2020, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Portista is a fanclub account or do you mean Taremi fanclub?
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      Portista is a fanclub account or do you mean Taremi fanclub?
                      Not Taremi but Porto Club. I guess Portista is it. Thanks.

Comment

Its interesting to see how well marega and taremi work together.

Both large physical presences, both able to score tight and difficult finishes.

Both also seem to be understanding how to assist one another now.

Porto should do whatever they can to extend marega's contract, this duo has just started playing together and they're already amazing.

Imagine how dangerous they will be later in the season after months of starting together, just drooling at the thought of it tbf!

and we saw that if Diaz actually passes the ball he's a useful player, like when he set up taremi for a goal.

the sad part is that Diaz has maybe 10 chances like that a game and he only makes the right pass like 20% of the time and 80% of the time does some stupid selfish shit.

But I will credit him with the fact that he's incredibly brave and good at taking on defenders and gliding past them, if he can fix his vision and selfishness issues he's going to be an absolutely top player very soon.

this team has a lot of talent and it's good to see them playing so well and improving their form, they look in better position now to fight for the championship and also to cause a potential upset in the champions league.

I'm still a little concerned about the defense being so leaky without Pepe. hope he's fit for Juve game or else I think SC won't use two strikers.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Our boys quads are SHREDDED

Comment

They have a very good chance against a Juventus team that is not having a great domestic season, in sixth place and 10 points behind the leaders. Marega and Taremi can really bully De Ligt and Bonucci. If Porto are on top of their game and if Pepe is fit as well then I can see them going through when the Champs League returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              They have a very good chance against a Juventus team that is not having a great domestic season, in sixth place and 10 points behind the leaders. Marega and Taremi can really bully De Ligt and Bonucci. If Porto are on top of their game and if Pepe is fit as well then I can see them going through when the Champs League returns.
                              Agreed. I think they do have a fair chance. Both Taremi and Marega seem to be peaking in their partnership. Hope it lasts into next year without injuries, etc. It would be great to see Mehdi in the Quarters and may be beyond.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Porto should take a look at Majid Hosseini or other Iranian defenders. I would even go after Shoja and perhaps Kanaani. They need to build their defense big time if they want to succeed in all four competitions (Liga NOS, two Portuguese cups and CL). Mehdi should vouch for them.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Working...
                                X