Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next game is on tuesday vs in form Guimaraes.

Good thing not this weekend so a visibly fatigued porto can get a little respite.

Comment

Mehdi gets equal second best player on the pitch with 7.7 on Sofascore (Sergi Oliveira gets 7.8)

I can't see the WhoScored ones

Comment

Mehdi picks up his first medal with FC Porto. Well deserved. He was absolutely crucial in tonight's win. There is no doubt about that.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

trophy presentation going on now

https://cr7soccer.club/5/pt5.php

Comment

looks very pleased and comfortable in the celebrations.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi caused the Moroccan player to score on his own net btw. When we won 1-0.
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Wow that's amazing! Wins a penalty again?? Lolll it's getting crazy now!

Does anyone have highlights?

Comment

Haha, Conceição seems like a down to earth and chill guy outside the pitch.

Comment

The Super Cup must be quite of importance if Porto players celebrate like that. Especially if it's against Benfica.
                    In most other top nations it isn't that much valued.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1341885193108533248

Taremi: "All the players, staff and fans are to be congratulated. We were very focused from start to finish. It was a game and a good victory for us"

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Everytime Taremi starts they win! Taremi/Marega duo is now the power play of the Liga NOS! Mehdi is a unique player in the history of Iranian football. No Iranian player has ever had his ability to get penalties from opponents in addition to all the the other clear advantages he provides to the offense. SC has now recognized the asset he has in the duo and in Taremi being present from the start. This is quite an accomplishment for an Iranian player. We have not had someone at this level since the days of Ali Karimi at Bayern.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Team Integration

I watched this game start to finish thanks to members providing links for the game.

Mehdi still did not look well integrated into the team, compared to Marega. I'm not surprised as he has not had many starts, but usually on attacks/counterattacks Marega was receiving more service. The sequence of passes/play that led to the 2nd goal was an example of seamless team passing/attack...superfast attacking/short passes/dummies etc. Didn't see that kind of interplay with Mehdi at all. Marega was mostly to the right of Mehdi and much of the attacks came from right/center right. Left wing was weaker and contributed to less direct passes to Mehdi.

Comment

Comment

interesting pic of taremi and diaz...:-)

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...008720897?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                                Last edited by webmaster; 12-24-2020, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X