X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's ready...

Comment

Mehdi will have insane competition upfront but right now he has upper hand lets hope he has stayed fit during pre season he will have to kill it from the start or he will get benched

Comment

He has the highest market value compared to all his competitors. He is the one to beat at the moment!

https://www.transfermarkt.de/fc-port...ite/verein/720

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Yes...
          his calmness, confidence and composure in and around the box has shown the most improvement imo, which in turn has massively improved his Conversion rate, which for many years prior was his achilles heel..! but to be fair i noticed him working more on that aspect of his game especially after the WC and during the AC19..!
          His remarkable strength as an attacker is Still his phenomenal attacking-positional-sense and being able to quickly spot-out defensive-weak-spots and positioning himself at the right time and place to Capitalize on them..!
          his immense work-rate off the ball and physical Strength in possession of it especially inside the box, seems to me still under-rated frequently by opponents..!
          his rather excellent Strength-in-Possession is also very well complemented by his game-cleverness and phenomenal PositionalSense, which is the biggest reason why he earns so many PK awarding fouls in the box ..!! in those regards he most reminds of Dennis Rodman and his superior rebounding skills against often much bigger and stronger opponents in the paint..!

ps
          Porto's current decent financial health suggest that they are still quiet likely to add more quality depth to their attacking front...!!? so Ab-gosht is right, he better step up his game-preprations and pre-season fitness regime.... if he desires to become a regular starter for a big club such as Porto who are frequently competing on all 3 fronts...!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            He's ready...

shomarash hanooz ke maloom nist ..?
            ehsan is loosing patience...!

Comment

FC Porto photo shoot. Guess who’s featured first?

https://mobile.twitter.com/FCPorto/s...79320625881088

Comment

Man i love those kits. Will def consider getting one if he is successful this season

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  shomarash hanooz ke maloom nist ..?
                  ehsan is loosing patience...!
                  i am

Comment

I’m gonna get one for me and one for my best friend who’s Mexican. If Tecatito stays that is.

Comment

Comment

Yordan Osorio is a lucky guy. Has been teammates with both Azmoun and Taremi in his career

Comment

He's working very hard (he's soaked), and has his eyes on the prize. Way to go Mehdi and good luck next weekend against Braga.

Comment

The most inspiring aspect of Mehdi's breakthrough signing with Porto is his resilience. He has bounced back from many failures and wrong decisions in the past stronger each time. Next to that is his humility that comes with confidence and a mature character. No sign of hubris in Mehdi. I have never had this much confidence in the success of one of our players in a high caliber European team. It feels as if he has already arrived and he just needs to get into action and score as many goals as he can to go to the next level. At a time of so many upheavals and calamities around the world, Mehdi's steadfastness gives me hope.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              The most inspiring aspect of Mehdi's breakthrough signing with Porto is his resilience. He has bounced back from many failures and wrong decisions in the past stronger each time. Next to that is his humility that comes with confidence and a mature character. No sign of hubris in Mehdi. I have never had this much confidence in the success of one of our players in a high caliber European team. It feels as if he has already arrived and he just needs to get into action and score as many goals as he can to go to the next level. At a time of so many upheavals and calamities around the world, Mehdi's steadfastness gives me hope.

Go Mehdi!
                              I know us Iranians are super emotional when it gets to football but I'm completely on the same page as you, honestly, I can imagine him scoring 20 + goals and replacing Benzema next season in Real That's how far I'm taking this! Best of luck to him.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                I know us Iranians are super emotional when it gets to football but I'm completely on the same page as you, honestly, I can imagine him scoring 20 + goals and replacing Benzema next season in Real That's how far I'm taking this! Best of luck to him.
                                Maybe if he was 23 not 28. Mehdi will not get any better this is his peak. He has to work hard as a pro and sustain this level for the next 4-5 years. Otherwise the development stage is behind him. Its a shamw he was kot discoverer when he was just a teen otherwise he could have been our greatest Legionaire next to Ali Karimi whom also should have been a legionaire from a much younger age.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X