Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aboubakar was guaranteed to leave as i mentioned before. Same with Ze Luis and Soares.
    https://www.uol.com.br/esporte/futeb...a-da-china.htm confirmation Soares has departed to Tianjin Teda for 6 mil EU.

Taremi has one real competition and its moussa marega. Evanilson is super young and just has 10 senior games under his belt in brazil. He has a very high ceiling though but I expect he will become a main player for Porto in a couple seasons.

Marega works hard for the team, is a physically super powerful player, and is favorite of the coach. He also won a PK last game and had a really smart assist that was called back for offsides marginally. But, Taremi defeats him in basically all categories, and he only managed 11 goals last season which is not that impressive considering he is playing for porto. Was weak in EU comp and doesnt have required guile/technical ability to do a lot vs good defenders.

Last season Soares was the top scorer and played many games with marega, I think we can see a lot of this with taremi in for the departed soares. I think once he is fully bedded in, and maybe marega fucks up a bit, coach will feel it is time to start taremi as lone striker instead of marega in games they go with 1 CF.

Tomorrow we could very well see Taremi partner Marega up top. Last season in 4-0 vs same opponent boavista Marega started up front with soares. https://www.transfermarkt.us/spielbe...ericht/3212637
    In most of the games vs portuguese opposition, except benfica, braga, sporting they went with 2 CF to help break down deeper defenses. Vs Big teams, in european competition they often revert to 1 CF (As Zenit should learn from) to help their midfield line, Unlike zenit Porto have a plethora of good midfield options.

Also keep in mind marega has one year left on contract so he is unlikely to be part of long term plan going forward. By next season evanilson should be ready to give a big contribution with taremi as key man if everything goes well for him. recently signed backup Toni Martinez (speedy, good option who can offer another skillset) is another profile they have at their disposal.

Comment

At this level, you just have to do well every damn game.
      Unless you're a coach's favorite, its very hard to stay in the starting up lineup otherwise.

Comment

Mehdi gonna start tomorrow?
        sigpic

Comment

They have a derby (in Portuguese it is called "DERBY DA INVICTA") tomorrow against Boavista which is another team based in Porto. I know the derby is not same as if it were against Sporting or Benfica, but still a derby nonetheless in which recent has been pretty violent and intense.

Comment

Last edited by webmaster; 09-25-2020, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Last edited by webmaster; 09-25-2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

porto game starts in about hour and half
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...866673664?s=09

not starting

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully he comes in earlier than the last match

Comment

Comment

HQ link for you sukka mcs
                        http://fightpass.site/test/covid19/2020/boavista/

Comment

incredible speed in this game.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic

Comment

how is the Porto offense playing?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              how is the Porto offense playing?

not very well
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Porto fans all begging for Taremi to be subbed into the game on twitter!

Comment

Working...
                                X