X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Really don't understand why Marchesin doesn't start for Argentina???

He is by FAR their best keeper. What an amazing game against Man City yesterday.
      Dar TM Argentina dar haale haazer Armani darvazebaane shomaareye yek ast ke be nazaram zaiftar az Marchesin ast.

Amma Juan Musso yeki az behtarin darvazebanhaaye Serie A ast va nazare man ine ke az Marchesin ghavitar ast, va Emiliano Martínez dar Aston Villa ham darvazebaane khoobi ast.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Marchesin is a beast.

Keeper makes a big difference especially in CO KO stages where a save could mean making it to the next round.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Marchesin is a beast.

Keeper makes a big difference especially in CO KO stages where a save could mean making it to the next round.
          Hich shaki nist ke sathe khoobi daare, amma yek masaleyi ke daare - be nazare man - ine ke kheili balaa va paayin ast
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Another chance for Mehdi to start...He's obviously not yet in the starting XI for UCL matches, and with these rapid fire, back-to-back games, he's definitely in line to rotate in league match starts.

Comment

I think we will see:
              Otavio----Uribe----Sergio-----Diaz
              ----------Marega-----Taremi------

in MF/OFF line. Remember at this stage (for this particular week) league takes precedence over CL since they have ground to make up in league and are now qualified in CL. Thankfully Taremi still not being 1st choice means its fairly likely he has fitness levels to start vs tondela and vs olympiakos on wednesday.

Comment

Comment

SC in interview before tomorrow's match (nice compliment to Mehdi).

"Marega and Taremi in the same eleven? If they are both fit, if the opponent asks for a more refined player in the last third and another to open spaces, obviously so. But Toni Martínez and Evanilson too. It depends on what we want"

Comment

So far Porto won both matches Mehdi started (one cup match and he scored, one league match) and they also won in the league match when he came in the first half after an injury and again he scored. I am standing for him to start and Porto wins and Mehdi scores.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

porto jersey,they dont have a assigned players jersey correct, we have to insert thier name and number to purchase the jersey correct?please let me know

Comment

Match Day

Comment

what we like to make this eve a the most special eve of 2020 for Taremi to start and scores a hat-trick too.
                            Go Mehdi go!
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Taremi is starting!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X