This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great goal by Marega. well executed.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

taremi subbed out at minute 90
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

great game by mehdi but he shoudl have scored 1 goal. he was obviously frustrated by not scoring one

Comment

Bar scoring Taremi played great game. Created a few chances. Unlucky not to score. Diaz his mate passed a ball when he realised he himself couldn't score and it was too late for Taremi.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

^ subbed out more like minute 80

he hustled hard but wasnt quiet lively and sharp enough inside the box in order to finish a few half chances afforded to him..!
            his best chance came a few min before getting subbed out ... from a breakaway diaz gave him a bit delayed pass right in front of the goal but his first touch let him down and the retrieving CB barely toe poked it away ...!! he has to score those type of chances or at least force a pk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ^ subbed out more like minute 80

he hustled hard but wasnt quiet lively and sharp enough inside the box in order to finish a few half chances afforded to him..!
              his best chance came a few min before getting subbed out ... from a breakaway diaz gave him a bit delayed pass right in front of the goal but his first touch let him down and the retrieving CB barely toe poked it away ...!! he has to score those type of chances or at least force a pk
              nah that one was on diaz. He waited so damn long taremi lost the angle and was crowded out.

Taremi should have scored the first one that he forced save from GK, but diaz needs to released the ball way earlier in that other situation so the fwd actually has space to get their shot off

Comment

The gap is now 4 points with 6 games to play.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

FT 1-0
                  Porto squeeze out the win to keep the race for title alive

Comment

Diaz should have scored that chance. 2/3 of the goal was wide open. Keeper wouldn't have had a chance. SC son is amazing. at least 3 penalties should have been awarded to Porto.
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      nah that one was on diaz. He waited so damn long taremi lost the angle and was crowded out.

Taremi should have scored the first one that he forced save from GK, but diaz needs to released the ball way earlier in that other situation so the fwd actually has space to get their shot off
                      i didnt see any replays of it .... although i agree that the pass arrived bit too late, still a better first touch and poise from him woulda resulted in relatively easy a tap ..! these are the sorta finishes that if he pulls off then bigger clubs than porto might consider him still ..!!

but anyways, he played plenty well enough to warrant another start and Porto clinched all 3 points ... so all is well

Comment

4 points only now

[ATTACH]18938[/ATTACH]
                        Attached Files
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Key might be this weekend. Sporting will play Carvalhal's impressive braga side who are really pushing benfica for the 3rd spot.

Porto play moirerense on monday.

Comment

^ Carvalhal should win one for Mehdi!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Key might be this weekend. Sporting will play Carvalhal's impressive braga side who are really pushing benfica for the 3rd spot.
                              My money is on Braga, literally =)

Comment

Marega's goal was Taremi-esque. He outpaced the defender and created space for a nice shot.

This is how close Medhi was to scoring today:

Comment

Working...
                                X