Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do u think he is going to get some offers from other teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      For sure but i hooe he will stay at Porto for many years, maybe even quit hid career there to become a legend.

Its so nice to have someone in a league where you can easily watch his games on tv, see how he is succesfull and people love him

Comment

Hadse man ine ke Al-Duhail 3-4 baar be Mehdi zang zadeh.

Ye bilaakhi beheshoon bede khoobe.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Kaarte ghermez dar jaamhaaye daakheli ham hesaab mishan.

Rooznaameye "O Jogo" emrooz gozaaresh daadeh ke Taremi baazie

nimenahaayie seshanbeh baa Sporting raa AZ DAST MIDE.
          ****! : (
          Always thought every competition stands on its own, but i assume thats not always the case...
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

They named the goal again to MAREGA, so taremi is no more the goal scorer from yesterday

Comment

Has anyone got themselves a Taremi Porto kit yet? I'm very tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                They named the goal again to MAREGA, so taremi is no more the goal scorer from yesterday
                yeah sounds about right
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

The (FIFA overall) rule is that any attacking deflection, how light or intentional, will be counted as the scorer of the goal. So if you apply the rule (strictly) Taremi only assisted the goal.

It's only in "defensive" deflections that they've relaxed the rule a bit to not award a own goal so that two people are "penalized" (the attacker losing a goal on his stats and the defender having to deal with an own goal behind his name).

Comment

Assist is fine too honestly. Means he has at the very least contributed to a goal every game.

Comment

well this rule is ridiculous because players won't get out of each others' way hoping the ball on the way to goal touches them and they get on to the score sheet.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

No worries. The coaches and scouts know who was responsible.

Comment

What kind of offers? In his place I would make myself a name in Porto and try to win titles and score and assist as much I can. He's in the best league outside of the Top 5 Leagues and he plays for a team that plays regularly in the CL. Unless a team of the Top 5 Leagues that has the the standing and quality necessary to fight for the CL places I can't see how a move could be of any upgrade for him. Porto is imo the perfect place for him to be.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
                            What kind of offers? In his place I would make myself a name in Porto and try to win titles and score and assist as much I can. He's in the best league outside of the Top 5 Leagues and he plays for a team that plays regularly in the CL. Unless a team of the Top 5 Leagues that has the the standing and quality necessary to fight for the CL places I can't see how a move could be of any upgrade for him. Porto is imo the perfect place for him to be.
                            I strongly doubt Portugal being better than f.e Dutch league. After Porto, Benfica & Sporting Lisbon you don't have much. Eredivisie got Ajax, PSV, AZ in term of strong teams, but a decent amount of teams close to this top teams with Feyenoord, Vitesse and even Utrecht. Facilities and stadiums are also much better. ; )

But i agree that lifestyle, cultural and playing at top-2 team of Portuga is really great for Taremi. Maybe he can have 2 great seasons and still make a dream move towards Spanish League?
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              I strongly doubt Portugal being better than f.e Dutch league. After Porto, Benfica & Sporting Lisbon you don't have much. Eredivisie got Ajax, PSV, AZ in term of strong teams, but a decent amount of teams close to this top teams with Feyenoord, Vitesse and even Utrecht. Facilities and stadiums are also much better. ; )
                              But i agree that lifestyle, cultural and playing at top-2 team of Portuga is really great for Taremi. Maybe he can have 2 great seasons and still make a dream move towards Spanish League?
                              You don't have much? Rio Ave beat Besiktas in EL this season. While below Feyenoord all the clubs are semi-amateurs including ADO.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

No way dutch league is better than portuguese league. Braga, Guimaraes and others are performing well in european cups.

Comment

Working...
                                X