This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    Mad respect to Mehdi. working so hard and accomplishing so much over the past few years that he's the person sitting next to the coach the day before the biggest match of the season for his club.

Comment

Here is Mehdi's PC. I just love this guy. Just imagine, few years back, he was in IPL and before that, he played like amature in Bushehr and after so much hard work, a well deserving spot in one of the top team in Europe, representing your team in PC in Champions league Play-off. Salute for this great guy. Damesh vaghean garm. This just shows how much hard work pay off.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/229...-می-کنیم

Comment

The confidence, the composure, the professionalism. DAMET GARM Mehdi jaan!

"We will do our best for FC Porto"

Comment

What a great Interview!

Comment

Comment

Comment

So damn proud of Taremi!

Comment

Tomorrow, we give it all on the battlefield. LET'S GO MEHDI and PORTO!

Comment

For U.S. members, the match will be shown live on Spanish language channel UniMas at 12 pm Pacific.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                        I wish these were on twitch or youtube for those us who don't have facebook/insta

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          I wish these were on twitch or youtube for those us who don't have facebook/insta
                          YouTube would be more of a possibility in the future for Team Melli games, for now we're just testing to see how they do.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I really hope he starts. SC will probably field a defensive team!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                              I really hope he starts. SC will probably field a defensive team!
                              almost a certainty he starts. He was on the podium for interviews

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X