This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
    What's the point of AFc useless poll they propose every 5 min?

Comment

^^ Done (twice)
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I did vote but agree these kind of polls are useless and the players couldnt care less about the results.

Comment

Originally posted by padesha View Post
          very childish of you flydoost. I use the term feeling if you know what that means.... you more like flydoost than football doost to me. Term of rude in football is not a negative thing but as you are a flydoost I don't expect not much of your interpretation and don't gonna waste my time to explain it to a flydoost. Oeps harsh sorry...what a crap. I never knew that flys can have mic but ass you are a flydoost you knows better.
          Hey dadash, it was a joke. Take it easy

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Sunday Porto against Sporting, gonna be a huge game...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Sunday Porto against Sporting, gonna be a huge game...
              Saturday 20:30 Lisbon time

Comment

Folks,

Please stop the personal attacks. This is a public forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The accolades and silverware keep coming. And the Portuguese is on point!

Comment

Comment

This image tho

Comment

^ Barring an unexpected event (e.g. injury), he will exceed that mark this season if he continues on his current trajectory more or less.
                        Go Mehdi!

Comment

Goal scorers in Europe: Taremi at Lukaku, Suárez and Ronaldo

Iranian is in the European top of the most achievers in the calendar year 2021.

Mehdi Taremi is one of the players with the most goals scored in the clubs of the main European leagues during the calendar year 2021.

Since January 1, the Iranian striker has scored nine goals in all competitions with the FC Porto shirt, which puts him in third place on the list of best scorers in the clubs of the six biggest leagues on the continent: England, Spain , Italy, Germany, France and Portugal.

In front of Taremi are only Lionel Messi and Erling Haaland. The Argentine scored eleven times for Barcelona, while the Norwegian has ten goals for Borussia Dortmund.

With nine comes Taremi, but also several other players from clubs in the six major leagues, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Lukaku, Lewandowski or André Silva.

Taremi could not be in better company.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13386372.html

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1364613719691558914
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              The accolades and silverware keep coming. And the Portuguese is on point!
                              Damesh garm on many levels and aspects, be it football, professionalism, discipline, perseverance, and of course being professional and respectful enough to learn the language of the country in which he plays it. Proud of our classy boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Goal scorers in Europe: Taremi at Lukaku, Suárez and Ronaldo
                                Iranian is in the European top of the most achievers in the calendar year 2021.
                                Mehdi Taremi is one of the players with the most goals scored in the clubs of the main European leagues during the calendar year 2021.
                                Since January 1, the Iranian striker has scored nine goals in all competitions with the FC Porto shirt, which puts him in third place on the list of best scorers in the clubs of the six biggest leagues on the continent: England, Spain , Italy, Germany, France and Portugal.
                                In front of Taremi are only Lionel Messi and Erling Haaland. The Argentine scored eleven times for Barcelona, while the Norwegian has ten goals for Borussia Dortmund.
                                With nine comes Taremi, but also several other players from clubs in the six major leagues, such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Lukaku, Lewandowski or André Silva.
                                Taremi could not be in better company.
                                https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13386372.html
                                Imagine if Mehdi was on penalty duty he would be top of that table.

Comment

Working...
                                X