Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if Mehdi had all this experience during 2018 WC... I hope we qualify for 2022 so we can see him shine like he is at the Portuguese league.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Imagine if Mehdi had all this experience during 2018 WC... I hope we qualify for 2022 so we can see him shine like he is at the Portuguese league.
      That's been my only beef with Taremi. His late departure to Europe

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
        He is on FIRE!!
        When can we expect to see a TOTW/TOTM Taremi card in FUT 21?
        Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        Won't get a totm as they don't do one for liga NOS as far as I know. In regards with totw, he's deserved one last week and this week but my expectations are low considering that it's EA. Also, his inform will probably be poor with a poor pace like his base card lol.

CALLED IT!
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

For the second week in a row, Taremi became the Man of the Portuguese league.

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1349439136999026689
          I think his pace and passing should be higher :P but congrats to him, he is killing it!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Exciting!!
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This guy is definitely growing on me.

Comment

The best striker of the month award for Taremi

https://twitter.com/persepolis_news/...48743361093635
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Look who's headlining for Porto in the matchup with Benfica!

Comment

Otavio is COVID+ and will miss the Benfica match.

Comment

xi will be almost certainly be bc of covid taking out manafa, vieira, otavio...

-----------Marchesin--------

Nanu----Pepe---Mbemba---Zaidu

Corona----Sergio---Uribe----Diaz

---------Taremi----Marega-----

Should be a cracking game. A must win for both if they want to keep within touching distance of leaders sporting who are currently 4 ahead of both.

Comment

cant wait for taremis bs "offers" that some iranian papers will headline this summer. i can already imagine the headlines. "real madrid want taremi" "barca will swap messi just for taremi" "man city want to sign taremi to play at center back"

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          cant wait for taremis bs "offers" that some iranian papers will headline this summer. i can already imagine the headlines. "real madrid want taremi" "barca will swap messi just for taremi" "man city want to sign taremi to play at center back"
                          barca start braithwaite up top im sure theyd give anything for a CF of taremi caliber post suarez.

As for Real madrid, their backup to benz is currently...mariano diaz. Azmoun and Taremi in their worst form represent a big upgrade there.

Objectively I dont think mariano diaz, braitwaite , or playing bernardo silva/ferran torres at false 9 (pep seems to be done with aguero and jesus can only stay fit for 2 weeks in a row) are better options than taremi, azmoun.

But it must be iranian bias

Taremi has basically been the best player in portuguese league in the last 18 months, players like trincao produce half a decent season and are shipped to barca for 30 mil EU before anybody questions their credentials.

I get you are referring to BS iranian media, but the truth is he is a very high level player.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            bro idk if you're joking or serious. but if you're serious... get outta here with that negative vibe. what a freakin buzzkill!

Mehdi is killing it and deserves all of our support and blessings/prayers. this shit is not hype, the guy is the real deal. two solid seasons of the caliber that he's been playing at for the the past two months and RM/Barca/ManCity level offers will come.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                              bro idk if you're joking or serious. but if you're serious... get outta here with that negative vibe. what a freakin buzzkill!

Mehdi is killing it and deserves all of our support and blessings/prayers. this shit is not hype, the guy is the real deal. two solid seasons of the caliber that he's been playing at for the the past two months and RM/Barca/ManCity level offers will come.
                              im obviously joking haha. i know he has the talent but im mocking the amount of exaggeration some iranian media uses when it comes to transfers

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X