Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, IFF needs to hire a lobbyist to lobby these coaches into starting our players...

And 10 years ago we wondered why none of our players want to play in Europe, they will obviously prefer to play in Iran where they're treated like kings...

Comment

Everyone echoed my sentiments, but man, Porto is such a bad team. The only other players that impress me are Tecatito and Otavio. Rest are below average.

I am very confident Mehdi will get his chance soon, but with the way this team's playing, he won't be given any service, and they'll continue to play disjointed, unorganized football. It's easy to change players, but it's not easy to change tactics (and SC doesn't strike me as a CQ in that department). I also sense there may be some locker room disension (perhaps geared toward SC). The team has terrible, flat chemistry.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2694604

Back in early August I said Taremi's best spot would be with Carvalhal at Braga. A lot of people felt that was a lateral move.

Now, Braga is on top of their Europa League table and 4th in the Liga NOS, and this is all without a top class striker like Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Back in early August I said Taremi's best spot would be with Carvalhal at Braga. A lot of people felt that was a lateral move.

Now, Braga is on top of their Europa League table and 4th in the Liga NOS, and this is all without a top class striker like Taremi.
          yea man, the lure of CL football was too great though , especially considering his age...!
          but you were right, more so than anything else, more important than anything else Mehdi woulda had the Full Trust of a coach who is 10 times the quality tactician than SC, based on my viewing of the teams so far...! He probably woulda build the whole braga offense around him...??

i think our feelings are rather mutual with that of Carvahal's on this subject too ...? Earlier this season when Braga was playing porto, saw footage of Mehdi going to braga bench pre game to greet his old coach, after he left, you could see and feel the face of a regret all over carvahal's face as he was shaking his head with Afsoos..!! he knew well the shitt awaiting Taremi at porto this season..!!

Comment

Comment

Sergio needs to do some soul searching fast...and Mehdi is his savior if he's willing to see the light

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

You were right...in hindsight...but the chance to play CL at this age was hard to pass up

Comment

be honest, if you were in mehdi's shoes would you really pick braga over porto?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    No, but hindsight is 20/20. Porto is having their worse start in a quarter century; Carvahal is an amazing coach that believed in Mehdi; Braga are having an amazing start to the season; and on top of all this Mehdi is getting no starts/minutes. I'm sure Mehdi is having some buyer's remorse and I don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      As someone who played sports in high school and knows how important coaching is, I probably would've chosen to reunite with my old coach. You never know if the new coach rates you at all...

That being said, everyone is different. I agree with claims that playing for a champions league team was probably something he didn't want to pass up on.

Comment

When Mehdi came on, the game Porto was playing changed. It became more fluid and meaningful. Before that they were very scrappy and two of the goals they conceded were result of them being all over the place. This indicates that actually Mehdi has great influence in a team. His energy and confidence spurs others on to play more confidently and composed. This is my humble opinion being totally objective of course. But if you watched the game again you would agree.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Well, if you check for Taremi in twitter you see that the fans and Portista are all angry at SG (Sergio Conceicao) for not putting in Taremi and instead the useless Marega

https://twitter.com/FCPortoGlobal/st...066897417?s=19
                          Last edited by webmaster; 11-01-2020, 05:32 PM.
                          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Comment

Marega is ass, I’m sorry. Lol dude has nothing special to offer other than his speed and physical ability. And I’ve watched 5 matches with this guy. If Sergio doesn’t at least let Mehdi start at least once to see how he’d do in 90 minutes, he’s an idiot.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X