X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jep. on the bench.

Comment

If he doesnt start this weekend I would start getting concerned. He has shown he can be productive off bench so if he is not first FWD option on tonight, also concerning.

Starting his first game against city away was always unlikely

Comment

Taremi must have asked his manager to send him on in the second half so that we could take a good look at Ghodos for Brentford in the first half 👌
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Hopefully conceicao will get sacked. Some new signings go straight in the line up. Taremi has to wait at least 2 months and 5 games for that
          Exactly. Veiria is starting. Hes 20 years old and just arrived from the B team. 11 apps with 2 goals.

That dude starts while the leagues top goal scorer is sitting on the bench against the most expensive EPL team.

SMART MOVE!
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

This coach has no balls - to beat man city you need to go with an attacking lineup. Just watch how shakhtar came out against Madrid today. Marrega and Taremi together would give that back line so many head aches in 90 mins.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
              Exactly. Veiria is starting. Hes 20 years old and just arrived from the B team. 11 apps with 2 goals.

That dude starts while the leagues top goal scorer is sitting on the bench against the most expensive EPL team.

SMART MOVE!
              I feel like Iran is hated so much, that they just bite the bullet, buy our players and just let the sit on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                I feel like Iran is hated so much, that they just bite the bullet, buy our players and just let the sit on the bench.
                I really hate playing that card. I hope thats not the reason, and I dont think it is. They gave him the respect of giving him the number 9, I just dont see why he isnt starting.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

please stop lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    please stop lol
                    can't

Comment

koon soosk cow is beginning to get under my nerves..! better not wait till trash time again to get mehdi in
                      Mehdi gave up on a Mil a year in salary and probably much more than that in Transfer kickbacks , mostly all for a chance to be playing CL football..!

Comment

This is not true at all. It is nothing to do with race, nationality or colour of skin. It is quite pathetic to even mention this 'Iranians are hated, discriminated' blah blah because a manager does not see the nationality or colour of skin of his players. I hope this is the very last post on this.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

can't
                          is there also agenda against japanese nakajima? What about serb grujic?

SC is an idiot not to start taremi but its not totally unexpected. Marega is his guy and it will take slightly longer to displace him. SC has talked glowingly about taremi and even said after last game that his offensive players did nothing in last 45 mins except for Taremi. If he is not first option off the bench or starting at the weekend then I would say there are some real questions to be answered.

Comment

Any Links guys?
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Link please

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcoming/

Comment

Working...
                                X