Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The collapse of super league shows that when fans/people unite against big conglomerates and billionaires, anything is possible. Here is the NY Times article: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/20/s...gtype=Homepage . I am glad Porto did not fall for the scheme from the begining.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Comment

Take advantage of the 50% campaign in the New Balance FC Porto 20/21 collection

Top jersey only €40

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

^Half Price is technically the Cost of these products (besides additional small 3-10% Volume discounting issued to big retailers from manufacurer's)
          from consumer perspective that's just about as deep of a Discount as it can be expected on officially licensed products offered through official resellers ..!
          they are just dumping the remainder of the old stock at hand @ cost before arrival of the new styles shipment..!

still the shipping and handling add on costs too high for me to bite... besides getting too old to be wearing jerseys around often enough to justify the still stiff cost..!

Comment

Go to DH Gate and get yourselves jersey's for under $20 USD, customized. Are they fake? Maybe. Can you tell? Maybe my naneh's ghormeh sabzi is a bit different from yours, but they sure both taste great...

Comment

^^ bought one, far from comparable with genuine jersey & very long wait. But if you want a good knock off, its worht the few bucks.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                Go to DH Gate and get yourselves jersey's for under $20 USD, customized. Are they fake? Maybe. Can you tell? Maybe my naneh's ghormeh sabzi is a bit different from yours, but they sure both taste great...
                I think if you are walking around in their jersey you might as well support the club. That is the idea isn't it?
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Good News guys. Sporting is 0-2 down at home against Belenenses I'm watching the game live. Their goalie did a baaad blunder.55 minutes played.

Comment

All of sudden, Porto is only 6 points behind Sporting with a game in hand (Tomorrow). Hopefully a win tomorrow and then only 3 points with 7 games left. Go Porto!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      All of sudden, Porto is only 6 points behind Sporting with a game in hand (Tomorrow). Hopefully a win tomorrow and then only 3 points with 7 games left. Go Porto!
                      badjoori cheshm zadi ostad. Sporting with late comeback 2-2. Still, gap can be closed to 4 with win tomorrow

Comment

Happy Birthday. Im sorry that the victory was taken away by cheshm of certain people.

Comment

tomorrow's match broadcast info

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Have you guys noticed that most of the photos that are published from the training sessions from Taremi, he's in pair with Sergio Oliviera?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Have you guys noticed that most of the photos that are published from the training sessions from Taremi, he's in pair with Sergio Oliviera?
                                I've noticed that too. It may be selection bias (as their social media may like to "feature" a photo with their two top scorers), or it may be that they specifically train more together for their link up game in matches. Either way, it's a good thing.

Here's to Mehdi scoring a brace/hat trick tomorrow and catapulting Porto further toward the league championship!

Comment

Working...
                                X