Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Taremi almost scored but the GK saves it.

Comment

nearly. great run and quick thinking by FK taker.

Was a great play by mehdi : tackle to win the ball and get up in one motion.

Comment

1-0 win.

Its criminal not seeing him get more time. He looks in great fitness and form.

Comment

Couple of bad decision making tonight but he looked hungry and hustled a lot. Not enough to start in CL but will get another 20 minutes.

Comment

Mehdi keeps being dangerous and consistently makes something out of nothing. Deserves more minutes if not starting.

Go Taremi!

Comment

Notice how much more active he was than Marega during the time they were on the pitch together. Marega was invisible and Taremi was so involved in everything and created several chances. I don’t understand Portuguese but I heard Taremis name get mentioned by the announcer every 10 seconds

Comment

great spirit so far in every sub for Mehdi! He is killing it, waiting for his chance with pateince

Comment

He was so close! Just a bit hesitant, mostly due to nerves from not getting enough playing time. Any other day, he would have hammered that goal in. Porto is also to blame for missing the PK, should have been an easy 2-0 before the red card. The game was way too close for a team that should have dominated. Mistakes like this will cost them dearly in CL.

Comment

I don't know if you guys noticed but he had to stay back since they were a man down. I am sure he was following the coaching. In spite of that he was still dangerous when he had the ball in the box. This is all good. I think more minutes will come. I am hoping we shall see more of him on Tuesday at home in CL match vs Olympiacos.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Honestly, FC Porto do not look like an impressive side. Gil Vicente deserved at least a draw. Do not like their chances in the Champions League for sure. They look so flat.

Mehdi was really good in the short time. Did more than Martinez (subbed at half) and Evanilson (despite his goal that was a tap in from beautiful set up).

Wish Mehdi would have signed with Benfica, who look great and offered twice the money I read

Comment

He did alright.
                        Made the right choices, made good runs, just was a bit weak with his execution. Needs a start or two (even if it's cup matches) to get his intensity up a bit.
                        Last edited by The; 10-24-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                            Honestly, FC Porto do not look like an impressive side. Gil Vicente deserved at least a draw. Do not like their chances in the Champions League for sure. They look so flat.

Mehdi was really good in the short time. Did more than Martinez (subbed at half) and Evanilson (despite his goal that was a tap in from beautiful set up).

Wish Mehdi would have signed with Benfica, who look great and offered twice the money I read
                            He couldn't know porto's coach would be a such ***, specially benfica downed their interest when their new coach came

Comment

I won't blame the coach just yet but they're not playing as well as I had expected. Taremi didn't het the number 9 jrrsey for no reason, he will be a starter soon I'm sure but based on what I've seen from their team so far this season, I doubt the coach will last if their performance do not improve.
                              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                                I won't blame the coach just yet but they're not playing as well as I had expected. Taremi didn't het the number 9 jrrsey for no reason, he will be a starter soon I'm sure but based on what I've seen from their team so far this season, I doubt the coach will last if their performance do not improve.
                                Rezaei had the number 10 in brugge and look how they treated him. Number means nothing.
                                Also lots of new signings starts from their first game but Taremi, last year topscorer, has to warm the bench during the first two months

Comment

Working...
                                X