X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    11 players. Seems to be the starting line-up
    11 players. Those are 11 outfield players.
    With a goalkeeper they will be 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
      11 players. Those are 11 outfield players.
      With a goalkeeper they will be 12.
      13 with a GK. The player with the ball is blocking another player next to Taremi.
      Would be amazing if he starts

Comment

Even though Mehdi should start, its extremely unlikely the coach changes the line-up he has deployed so far all season. Especially not in their toughest group match. Still though, should be an interesting match to watch.

Comment

I think there is a 50% chance he starts :-)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

some intersring stats from Mancity website:
            STATS
            This is City's tenth UEFA Champions League campaign - we have been involved in the group stage every season since 2011/12 and have reached the Round of 16 in seven successive campaigns.
            's men have scored 35 goals in our last 13 Champions League matches - over the last two seasons, our record
            is W13 D3 L3 with 51 goals scored and 21 conceded.
            City are unbeaten in eight home European matches (W7 D1) since a 2-1 loss against Lyon on Matchday 1 in 2018/19.
            This is Porto's 24th Champions League group campaign - fewer only than Real Madrid and Barcelona (both 25). The Portuguese side have qualified for the last 16 on each of their last three appearances in the group stage.

Porto have lost three of their last four matches in the Champions League proper (W1) but are unbeaten in nine games in the competition's group stage (W7 D2), winning their last four.
            Conceição's side won the club's eighth domestic double in 2019/20, claiming Porto's 29th league title and a 17th Portuguese Cup.
            The Portuguese side have not scored on their last seven visits to England, conceding 15 goals, and have never won there. Their most recent trip was a 2-0 loss at Liverpool in the 2018/19 quarter-final first leg; a 4-1 home reverse in the second leg made it one win in Porto's last seven matches against Premier League clubs, home and away (D1 L5).
            Coaches Guardiola and Sérgio Conceição were on opposite sides once in their playing careers, with Conceição's Internazionale recording a 2-1 home win against Brescia on 14 April 2002, despite Guardiola's first-half penalty.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Even though Mehdi should start, its extremely unlikely the coach changes the line-up he has deployed so far all season. Especially not in their toughest group match. Still though, should be an interesting match to watch.
              I was thinking the same thing. However, I was surprised to see Alex Telles making his first appearance for Man U starting in the CL match against PSG.

Every "professional" website that I come across does not have Taremi in their predicted starting 11. However, almost all fan based predictions have him.

Im thinking if he doesn't start, hes coming on as a 60min sub.
              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Soooo, who offers to cut some shambool if Taremi scores tonight?
                  My bitcoin wallet will lose a big chunk of its shoomboool if they lose !!! and if they win, well, I'll be using a magnum

Comment

My goal today is to simultaneously stream the Brentford and Porto games while at work. A tall order, but I think I can pull it off, at least for the first half =)

Comment

According to livescore he is not in the starting 11

Comment

Originally posted by noorani_esteghlal View Post
                        According to livescore he is not in the starting 11
                        LiveScore posts a "likely" squad based on prior matches. Actual squads aren't released until 1 hour prior to game. LiveScore will update their lists ASAP.

Comment

On the bench

Comment

He wont start according to Livescore.

Comment

Comment

Hopefully conceicao will get sacked. Some new signings go straight in the line up. Taremi has to wait at least 2 months and 5 games for that

Comment

Working...
                                X