Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His goal will be a contender for the goal of the entire UCL championship this season and is already up for the Puskas award. Unless we see anything remotely on the same level in the semis or finals, he should win that award hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
      Who is the last one??

I see Rooney, Zlatan, Ronaldo, Bale and ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You haven't lived until you watch all of the Captain Tsubasa series or read the manga.

That's the legend himself Tsubasa Ozora

Comment

Mehdi @ 93rd minutes: Fuck we are being knocked out of the CL competition and I wanted to score more goals in semi and possibly the final ... gotta do something. ....Ok here comes a cross .... I should do something so spectacular that would make up for all my dreams going out of the window (due to Sergio Coceicao's disrespect for me and benching me) here we go OVERHEAD KICK and GOAAALLLLLLLLL! That should compensate me a little.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

https://www.planetfootball.com/trend...le-brilliance/
          .....Still, he will not feel it was an effort entirely wasted
          given they went through, which is more than can be said for Mehdi Taremi in the other Champions League quarter-final on the night.
          Taremi sat out the first leg of Porto’s game against Chelsea suspended after getting sent off in the round of 16 second leg against Juventus, as a result watching on helplessly as his team went down 2-0.
          Then in the second game, Taremi, despite being Porto’s main goal threat, was inexplicably overlooked for the starting XI, made to sit for 63 minutes observing from the bench as Porto failed to make a breakthrough.
          Exactly half an hour after his introduction, Taremi produced the goal of his life. The ball was floated over by Nanu and Taremi swivelled, set himself and unleashed a perfectly executed overhead kick into the top corner of Edouard Mendy’s net.

He will likely produce nothing so spectacular again in his career, and if he does, it almost certainly won’t be on such a big stage. But with just seconds remaining it was too late to really matter. Porto won the game but were out on aggregate.
          Like Neymar’s demonstrations of great skill, it was a moment of relatively futile brilliance.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic

Comment

Sporting won 1-0 today against farense (second worst team). Porto play Nacional on Sunday (bottom of the table).

Comment

Taremi about to reach 150 career goals. I love that they include his IPL goals in the pie chart. Respect.

Comment

In his live interview Conceicao praises taremi:

@CoachConceicao
                : "In the games he didn't score, I thought Taremi worked hard and well to score"

نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Heading to Madeira

Comment

Conceição and Taremi's super motivation: ″In games where he didn’t score, they said to take him out ... ″

FC Porto coach at a press conference to preview the game against Nacional, in Madeira, scheduled for 17:30 on Sunday.

Taremi: "Now he must be super motivated, even by the environment that is created around him. But in those nine games in which he didn’t score it was the other way around and they said to take out Taremi ... Each one looks at football with their eyes and some because of the influence of others, but I can't do anything about it. I have to choose the best ones to play. In those games where he didn't score, I thought he trained enough and well to score, and then out of curiosity in the two games in which went to the bench, scored, how wonderful. "

[as a joke] Is he going to stay on the bench then? "[laughs] It's a possibility ..."

Game with Chelsea: "Speaking of the last game, it was the period [when the team changed] when we suffered the most. Until then, zero. When I wanted to get what the people ask for, I am not talking about Taremi specifically, I am talking of the moves, it was when we suffered the most: ball in the face of Marchesín, three corners ... These are the other situations, such invisible influences, that the Chelsea coach was also talking about ... He should be referring to the unbelievably higher investment and the performance of your team in relation to ours, that ours was much higher, but I have to admit that the result is the most important and in that they were better. "
                    More opportunity for players who haven't played as much? "I do not prepare the team and I do not define an eleven according to the calendar. What is very important to me in the preparation of a game is what they give me, the momentary state of form and the strategy for the game. It will not depend on calendar, age, nothing else. To be sure. "

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13582270.html

Comment

^^ So he (coach) did benched Taremi because of lack of goals?
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                        ^^ So he (coach) did benched Taremi because of lack of goals?
                        And that would be crazy because in that Case, Marega should have been benched for weeks.

Comment

Starting XI

Marchesín; Manafá, Pepe, Mbemba, Zaidu; Corona, Uribe, Grujic, Sergio Oliveira, Luis Díaz; Taremi

Comment

Otavio out due to muscle injury/fatigue. Marega benched.

Comment

I hope Mehdi whips Diaz's arse a few times tonight. This kid needs to learn to be a team player not a selfish bitch.
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic

Comment

Any link to game please its my birth day today.

Comment

Working...
                                X