Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a real professional coach would never publicize nor even Admit publicly the rather embarrassing fact that he is even following the social media comments of fans and taking those comments into consideration of his game plans/squad selection..!!

i can't believe we are even having this discussion..!!

yet seeing as this amateur, hotheaded goozoo SC does indeed actively follows and embarrassingly Reacts to them in his media appearances to the detriment of our player, then as Roozbeh suggested we probably should cool it a bit on that front ..!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yo SC, great time to start Mehdi and give another starter a much needed break =)

Comment

MATCH DAY

Comment

Mehdi Starting!

Comment

MAREGA BENCHED?!?!?

Comment

Tanks

Comment

Go get em, Mehdi from Bushehr!

Comment

looks like full starting lineup with taremi instead of marega.

Do it Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        MATCH DAY

Looks really fit not surprised he is in the starting XI there is a sixpack there too
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

btw moghanlou I think fucked up his hand/arm hence why he wasnt involved in past few weeks. I saw him with a cast around lower arm in a few pics.

Comment

Guys go here for HD links!
                            https://reddiits.soccerstreams.net/e...-stream/555976

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Is this the site that bombards you with naked girls playing on live cams? lol
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Looks really fit not surprised he is in the starting XI there is a sixpack there too
                                Porto has really improved his fitness.

Comment

Working...
                                X