This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

US viewers: also on Paramount+ app and the Spanish language channels (12pm PST)

Comment

Stream time for me tonight so hopefully can find a good one.

Mehdi needs to call on the power of Ali Daei and replicate his performance against Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Stream time for me tonight so hopefully can find a good one.

Mehdi needs to call on the power of Ali Daei and replicate his performance against Chelsea.
          You can get IPTV for a few bucks online and enjoy as much football as you want ; - )
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            You can get IPTV for a few bucks online and enjoy as much football as you want ; - )
            Any you would recommend? [emoji1360]

Comment

preview
              my skc boy Jimi Conrads with decent commentary..!
              who the fook is that other slickhair dude with his suit n tshirt ?? can't put one coherent thought and complete english statement together..!! needs to go look for a better line of work..!!

Comment

^what a dream for Mehdi and Iranian fans: who would have guessed a year ago, that they’d be saying his name and singing his praises for a quarter final UCL match against Chelsea!

Comment

Comment

We know SC will do his best to pump this team up. LET'S GO PORTO!

Comment

All these "experts" are gonna lose their shit if Mehdi score's 2 or 3 today.

Comment

Keeping it tight @ back & scoring the first goal is the key for any sorta of Porto cone back ..!
                        IMO Sc shouldn’t overcommit to attack until 65 min or so ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Keeping it tight @ back & scoring the first goal is the key for any sorta of Porto cone back ..!
                          IMO Sc shouldn’t overcommit to attack until 65 min or so ..!
                          So basically CQ's tactics for TM against Portugal and Spain? =)

Comment

Wait, taremi on the bench ???!!!

Comment

wtf????!?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Looks like mehdi on the bench.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X