Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issue is in their midfield they don’t have a balance in the type of players

Uribe and Grujic are defensive players. They do the dirty work and lots of the tackling and ball winning.

Otavio is the only one with any creative/playmaking ability but I feel like he’s been hot and cold recently and not as good as he was in the beggining of the season. Perhaps fatigue?

Olivera was really good up until the CL games but he was never a playmaker. His best attributes were his work rate to win back balls and his set pieces/shooting.

I think they need a player that’s a lot more comfortable as a playmaker. Otavio can’t be the only guy on the team who can give a through pass.

I wonder if the winger they purchased from Brazil has playmaking capability? Perhaps him with taremi and Martinez could be a more lethal trio.

It’s also hard to fault uribe or grujic much because they’re the reason Porto have been able to win so many games with garbage left and right backs who can’t mark their man or defend.

I’ve lost count of how many goals uribe has cleared off the line or shots that he’s thrown himself at to stop almost certain goals.

They should keep grujic and get rid of Anderson, the guy is useless. Get another midfielder that’s more like otavio for the squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      The issue is in their midfield they don’t have a balance in the type of players

Uribe and Grujic are defensive players. They do the dirty work and lots of the tackling and ball winning.

Otavio is the only one with any creative/playmaking ability but I feel like he’s been hot and cold recently and not as good as he was in the beggining of the season. Perhaps fatigue?

Olivera was really good up until the CL games but he was never a playmaker. His best attributes were his work rate to win back balls and his set pieces/shooting.

I think they need a player that’s a lot more comfortable as a playmaker. Otavio can’t be the only guy on the team who can give a through pass.

I wonder if the winger they purchased from Brazil has playmaking capability? Perhaps him with taremi and Martinez could be a more lethal trio.

It’s also hard to fault uribe or grujic much because they’re the reason Porto have been able to win so many games with garbage left and right backs who can’t mark their man or defend.

I’ve lost count of how many goals uribe has cleared off the line or shots that he’s thrown himself at to stop almost certain goals.

They should keep grujic and get rid of Anderson, the guy is useless. Get another midfielder that’s more like otavio for the squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      jean pyerre from gremio in brazil is the perfect answer to porto's midfield woes.

Comment

Sergio Oliveira got a 5th yellow vs. Benefica and will miss Farense. Mehdi will be on PK duty again.

Sporting need just 2 points in the last 3 matches to clinch the title.

Porto will need to keep fighting to maintain the automatic CL qualification spot (top two in Liga NOS).

Comment

Comment

This must be the easiest goal Taremi has ever scored. totally unmarked and the ball rolls pass 4/5 players on to his feet with load of time.

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

It’s official

Comment

They will for sure sign another forward.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish they’d go after another Iranian. Bringing on Allahyar would be awesome but won’t happen

Comment

Sardar to Porto!!!

Comment

Al-Hial has 9.3M followers on Twitter (in comparison to Porto's 1.3M followers), and this video has already been viewed over a million times.

Comment

Lol if you thought Saudi football and Saudi clubs don’t follow our football and our players, you’re wrong. It could just be a coincidence that they went after Marega. Or maybe they saw him connecting well with a West Asian player and assumed he’d be able to do the same with their tokhmi players.

But I’m gonna add this to the list of Rennard, Amrabat and other Moroccans who were signed by their clubs. Right between Frank Rijkaard who got signed after Carlos took over Team Melli and to the left of that Angolan player who joined Al Kabob after Germany 2006

The hairy Princess can say, “Whuee don’t think abot Irran..” but everyone knows the Saudis be creepin’ on our football and our legionnaires lol.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Rumor : Mehdi to atlanta !

What are your thoughts?

I personally think its a bad move . Mehdi has settled in porto and atlanta is not really worth the risk.
                          Thought for a second you meant Atlanta United in the MLS that I have season tickets for haha. Would be amazing to see a teammelli/former teammelli player from up close in Atlanta. Wish Gucci would make the move!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

hum...!!? seems a bit premature...?? so Mousa koo taghi shodo par zado raft ayrabestan already..??

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Al-Hial has 9.3M followers on Twitter (in comparison to Porto's 1.3M followers), and this video has already been viewed over a million times.
                                It doesn't mean much. You can buy followers, viewers, and likes @ Twitter/facebook/insta, and the rest of them. That's one way out of many they make money. You pay them they will show you to every goddamn user they have.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X