Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi looked sharp again in the mins he got.

Professional display by porto, got job done. Basically guaranteed qualification now.

Hopefully taremi starts at the weekend. He is definitely closest to xi now out of martinez, evanilson.

Comment

Same thing happens the game gets wrecked with ton of subs and arguing with players . Didn’t really get a smooth chance.
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Another 10 trash minutes. Frustrating.

Comment

Marseille = world shame
          New record, congrats to them

Comment

Marseille is a disgrace. It has been their 13th defeat consecutive in the CL. This group turned out to be pretty streight forward. Maybe even more than initially thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post
              Marseille is a disgrace. It has been their 13th defeat consecutive in the CL. This group turned out to be pretty streight forward. Maybe even more than initially thought.
              Today we had 4 Japaneses on the pitch : nakajima, Sakai and nagamoto. We can also add Dimitri Payet, fat like a Japanese sumo!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  he seems totally content. I think he deserves to start based on performance but I think he will get there by end of season. This is normal in a big club, and if you like SC or not nobody can deny porto is a big club, much bigger than zenit,etc. As the gap between big 4 leagues + PSG continues to increase, as evidenced this season, only team I see really holding their own not in big leagues is Porto generally speaking.

Comment

I love the “surfer, dude” hand gesture by Mehdi. Makes sense. That Bushehri Khalij gangsta life lol.

Comment

Extended match highlights

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...003125204.html

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        he seems totally content. I think he deserves to start based on performance but I think he will get there by end of season. This is normal in a big club, and if you like SC or not nobody can deny porto is a big club, much bigger than zenit,etc. As the gap between big 4 leagues + PSG continues to increase, as evidenced this season, only team I see really holding their own not in big leagues is Porto generally speaking.
                        Ajax?

Comment

The coaches of teams our players are in don't like being harassed by fans on social media. They don't want to look as if they have succumbed to fan pressure. Please stop this trend. It is actually detrimental to our players' situations. Let the natural course of events and selection determine and prevail. please stop this back firing trend if you really care.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Tweeting in Portuguese! Damesh garm!

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              The coaches of teams our players are in don't like being harassed by fans on social media. They don't want to look as if they have succumbed to fan pressure. Please stop this trend. It is actually detrimental to our players' situations. Let the natural course of events and selection determine and prevail. please stop this back firing trend if you really care.
                              I’m totally with you on this. But whether or not we say anything, Iranian fans have proven to be the loudest and most annoying when it comes to showing their discontentment with football related situations. And the majority who do complain the loudest on social media are not the smartest of fans. So when they complain, they cancel out the fans who are rationally dissatisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Many of the people who follow that trend live IN Iran and frankly that's one of their only allowable forms of expressing discontent.

Turkish fans are even worse but their players still get to play.

example)

Roozbeh, please come to Galatasaray!

Comment

Working...
                                X