• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesss goal mehdi

Comment

Taremi!

Comment

Another nice effort from Mehdi from outside the box, forces the GK into a save. Mehdi's had a very good, active match.

Comment

Video of goal:

Comment

nice goal.

right after he smashed one with left foot from outside box (never seen him shoot from that far before) and forced really good save from GK.

Comment

That’s twice Olivera could have left the ball to open Mehdi and takes a terrible shot.

Comment

more excellent buildup play by taremi, plays manafa thru, squares for sergio, shot inside box saved.

Comment

taremi,sergio,diaz all subbed, probably in anticipation of Olympiakos midweek.

Great game by mehdi.

Comment

Mehdi subbed off, very good shift. Involved in the first goal, scored another.

Comment

Mehdi gets subbed out. Only way I’m ok with that is if he is starting in the CL. If not, than this is a complete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                        Mehdi gets subbed out. Only way I’m ok with that is if he is starting in the CL. If not, than this is a complete joke.
                        Well considering that the captain and Diaz were subbed out as well that might be the case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

have to say, marega may miss chances, have less than adequate technical qualities, but he definitely is a valuable piece of this team.

Taremi should have started more matches so far, but it is not surprising SC went with marega who won him league last year.

The make a good combo together too. There will be plenty of matches this season to go around but the idea that SC doesnt know what hes doing for playing marega has been disproven. His work off the ball was crucial to their point to secure quali vs city too.

Again, I personally believe even if you go with 1 CF taremi is more effective, but I can understand why SC this early on in season goes for Marega.

Comment

Porto hangs on to win on 4-3 after Uribe gets a red card and Tondela hits the post in the last second. Mehdi scored the winner. Btw, credit to Tondela, great fighting spirit.

Comment

Comment

Really good performance offensively by taremi and marega.

They’re both very different strikers and have different strengths.

Porto defense was shaky today but hopefully
                                Pepe will be back soon to give more stability to the defense.

Uribe and Olivera with some bad turnovers in midfield today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X